听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2011-08-25 英语听写 (易)
返回列表 发帖

2011-08-25 英语听写 (易)

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down what you heard

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

学习了

A: Allen, you've been so busy lately, that I don't see you anymore
B: I've been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
A: but that's 2 months away, you still got a lot of time
B: not really. you see I've finished all the research and I...organize on my notes, but it will take me almost 2 months to type them
A: well, if that's your only problem, i can type your page....in 2 weeks

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

a: Allen, you've been so busy lately, and I don't see you any more.
b: I've been typing to finish the 3 research project so that I can present my findings at the research in July.
a: But taht's too much away. You still get lots of time.
b: Not really,you see I finish all the research and I've organized on my note. But it takes me almost 2 months to type them.
a:Well, if that's your only problem, I can type your paper in 2 weeks.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

谢谢!

W: Allen, you`ve been so busy lately, that we don`t see you anymore.
M: I`ve been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
W: But that`s two months away, you`ve still got a lot of time.
M: Not really. You see, I`ve finished all the research, and I`ve about organized my notes. But it will take me almost two months to type them.
W: Well. If that`s your only problem, I can type up your paper in last two weeks.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

W: Allen, you`ve been so busy lately, that we don`t see you anymore.M: I`ve been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.W: But that`s two months away, you`ve still got lots of time.M: Not really. You see, I`ve finished all the research, and I`ve about organized all my notes. But it will take me almost two months to type them.W: Well. If that`s your only problem, I can type up your paper in less than 2 weeks.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

回复 1# MarcoHoo

呵呵,我是新生,不太能听懂,要好好努力

W:Alley ,you been so busy lately,but we don't see anymore.
M:I'm being try to finish this research project,so that i can present my findings at the conference in July.
W:But that's two month away,you'll still get lots of time.  
M:Not really,you see,i've finished all of the research and i've about organised all my notes,but it will take me almost two month to type them.
W:Well,if that's your only problem ,i can type up your paper in less than two weeks.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

A: Allen, you've been so busy lately, that I don't see you anymore
B: I've been trying to finish this research project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.

评分人数

回复 10# 翟晶璇

Come on!

A: Allen, you'v been so busy lately. Why we don't see you any more?
B: I have been trying to finish this reaserch of the project, so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
A: But that's two months away. You still get lots of time.
B: Not really. You see I have finished the research and I will be bake to organize all my note. But it would take me all most two months to take them.
A: If that's only problem, i can type your pape in less than two weeks.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

A: Allen, you`ve been so busy lately that we don't see you anymore.
B: I`ve been trying to finish this research project so that I can present my findings at the conference in July.
A: But that`s two months away, you`ve still got lots of time.
B: Not really. You see, I`ve finished all the research, and I`ve about organized my notes.
But it will take me almost two months to type them.
A: Well. If that`s your only problem, I can type up your paper in less than two weeks.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

a:allen , you've been so busy lately,we don't see you anymore.
b:i've been trying to finish the research project so that i can present findings at the conference in july.
a:but that's two months away.you've still got lots of time.
b:not really. you see.i've finished all the research.and i've above organize my all notes.but it takes me  almost two months to type them.
a: if that is your only problem. i can type on your paper less than two weeks.

我也來聽一聽~~
學習中~~

返回列表