听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【寓 言】2011.8.28-The Lion and The Mouse
返回列表 发帖

【寓 言】2011.8.28-The Lion and The Mouse

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-8-28 11:07 编辑

From now on, everyday will have one simple story for the person who wants to improve his or her English. You can translate the sentences in red to get the score and write down about what you're thinking.

A Lion was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face. Rising up in anger, he caught him and was about to kill him, when the Mouse piteously(可怜的)entreated(恳求),saying:“ If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness.” The Lion laughed and let him go. It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters, who bound him by strong ropes to the ground. The Mouse, recognizing his roar, came up, and gnawed(咬)the rope with his teeth, and setting him free, exclaimed: “ You ridiculed(嘲笑) the idea of my ever being able to help you, not expecting to receive from me any repayment of your favour, but now you know that it is possible for even a Mouse to confer(给予)benefits on a Lion.

狮子正在睡觉,却有只老鼠在他脸上跑过,把他弄醒了。他大发雷霆,起身把老鼠抓住,要置他于死地。老鼠可怜巴巴地哀求道
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
狮子大笑起来,放老鼠走了。事有凑巧,此后不久,狮子被几个猎人逮住,给粗绳子捆扎在地上,气的狂吼乱叫。老鼠听出他的声音,便来咬断绳索,让狮子恢复自由。这时,老鼠大声说道:“当初你笑话我,觉得我根本就不能帮你忙,也根本没想到要接受我的报答。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness
你将会分享我的生命,我将一定会报答你的善良。
but now you know that it is possible for even a Mouse to confer(给予)benefits on a Lion.
但是现在你知道这是可能的老鼠给狮子恩惠和帮助。。

评分人数

If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness
如果你能饶恕我的生命,我将一定会报答你的善心。
but now you know that it is possible for even a Mouse to confer(给予)benefits on a Lion.
但现在你知道有可能甚至一只老鼠将给与好处在一只狮子身上。

评分人数

“ If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness.”
如果你能够饶恕我,我保证会报答你的仁慈;
现在你看,即使只是一只老鼠也会给予一只狮子帮助的;

评分人数

返回列表