听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Nick Carter - Love Can't Wait
返回列表 发帖

Nick Carter - Love Can't Wait

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:23 编辑

"Love Can't Wait"是后街男孩成员之一Nick Carter以个人身份,在2011年2月发行的个人第二张新专辑《I'm Taking Off》当中的最新单曲。

1993年 尚在奥兰多市读初中的Nick与AJ Howie在参加当地戏剧表演所举办的试镜会中结识 并成为好友。三人合组了一个乐团。 他们正打算增加团员时 认识了当时在迪斯尼乐园扮演阿拉丁的Kevin。再后来,Kevin推荐了他的表弟—在肯塔基州的Brian。这样,这五人组成了乐团 并引用了当地相当出名的跳蚤市场(Backstreet Market)的名称 将乐团命名为 Backstreet Boys.

Girl I'm sitting here looking at you Can't believe this beautiful view That I'm seeing right before my eyes Trying to think about words to say Girl you got me way It's a feeling I don't wanna fight

Girl you shine and you sparkle underneath these lights Gotta have you, gotta make you mine Chemistry we can't ignore So what are we waiting for

'Cause we ain't gonna live forever Oh baby, we can't stop the hands of time As long as we are here together No, nothing can go wrong tonight

My love just can't wait, can't wait, can't wait My love just can't wait, can't wait, can't wait My love just can't wait, can't wait, can't wait My love just can't wait, can't wait, can't wait

All I do is hold you close Feel your heartbeat through your clothes Can you tell me baby what's your name 'Cause when you look at me like that Girl there ain't no turning back Girl you gotta tell me that you feel the same

I can feel you Feel your warm embrace When you're talking about love There's no better time and place

返回列表