听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 英语听写 2008-2-15 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

英语听写 2008-2-15 奖励积分

靠 这么长啊!再听一遍吧!

However I did try to talk with some other foreign students. I listened to their experiences, opinions and ideas.  As a result, I tried to eliminated from my life those factors which capped me from adapting to my new life in America. Although cultural conflit was not to be found in my dictionary, I was creating my own dictionary of invaluable concepts and terms.

评分人数

However, I did try to talk with some other foreign students, I listened to their experiences, opinions and ideas. As result, I tried to illimite from my life. Those factors which capiter me from my new adapting to my new life in America. Although cultural conflict was not to be founded in my dictionary. I was creating it in my own dictionary of valuable concept in terms.

评分人数

however i did try to be  told some motherland foreign students.i listen to  the special ,opion ideas .as result i try limited from my life.those fact  wihich keep my adapted my life in american.although the cultual confilict was not be founded in my dictionary. i crated the my own the dictionary and valuable concept items.

评分人数

我的英语水平不太好,有没有简单一点的听力练习?

听过之后,我的信心倍受打击!
I WILL TRY MY BEST!

come on

However I did try to talk to some mother for students.  I listen to the  spirits .opinions and ideas. As a result .I try to eliminite for  my life those factors which  kept me  for my  adapting to  my   new life in American. Although cultual conflit is not to be  found in my dictionary.I will creeding my own dictionary of  valuable concepts in  terms.

评分人数

However I did try to talk with some other foreign students. I listened to their experiences, opinions and ideas.  As a result, I tried to eliminated from my life those factors which capped me from adapting to my new life in America. Although cultural conflit was not to be found in my dictionary, I was creating my own dictionary of invaluable concepts and terms.我听着,发现他的比较对。

评分人数

回复 1# 的帖子

However, I did try to talk with some other foreign students, I listened to their experiences, opinions and ideas. As a result, I tried  to eliminate from my life those factors which kept    me from adapting to my new life in America.
Althougth, cultural conflict was not to be found in my dictionary, I was creating my own dictionary of invaluable concepts and  terms.

.............. Nice job!

评分人数

However, I did try to talk with some other foreign students. I listened to their experiences, opinions and ideas. As a result, I tried to illuminate from my life those factors which capture me from adapting to my new life in America. Although cultural conflict was not to be founded in my dictionary. I was creating my own dictionary of invaluable concept in terms.  

评分人数

标准答案

However, I did try to talk with some other foreign students. I 1istened to their experiences, opinions, and ideas. As a result, I tried to eliminate from my life those factors which kept me from adapting to my new life in America. Although "cultural conflict" was not to be found in my dictionary, I was creating my own dictionary of invaluable concepts and terms.

然而,我确实设法和一些其他外国留学生交谈,倾听他们的经验、意见和观点。结果,我从自己生活中排除了那些阻止我适应旅美新生活的因素。虽然在我的词典不会再找到"文化冲突"了,但是,我在创造我自己珍贵的观念和词语的字典。

返回列表