听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 基础英语 » 最简单最有用的英语口语
返回列表 发帖

最简单最有用的英语口语

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 01 See you later.待会见;再联络 A: I have to go.B: See you later. 02 What’s up?近来过得如何? A: Hey! What’s up?B: Nothing much! As usual. 03 It’s on me.我来付 A: The beer is on me.B: Thank you. 04 I mean it.我是说真的 A: Do you really want to quit your job?B: I mean it. 05 Check, please.买单 A: Check, please.B: Yes, sir. 06 Mind your own business.别多管闲事 A: What were you talking about?B: Mind your own business. 07 Hold on.请稍等 A: May I leave a message, please?B: Hold on. 08 Whatever!随你的便 A: Shall I tell him tonight or tomorrow?B: Whatever! 09 After you.你先(请) A: Please come in.B: After you. 10 Nonsense!胡说八道! A: Tell me the truth. I don’t want nonsense.B: I am telling the truth. 11 Cheer up!振作点 A: We lost the game again!B: Cheer up! You’ll do better next time. 12 No way!不行 A: Let’s have pizza for lunch.B: No way! I hate pizza. 13 Go for it!加油! A: It’s an important test.B: Yes, I will go for it! 14 You’ve got me there. / (it) beats me.我想不出来:我不知道:你考倒我了 A: Do you know the height of that building?B: You’ve got me there. (Beats me) 15 Who Cares!谁管你呀! A: I can’t finish my homework. Can you help me to do some?B: Who cares! 16 I’ll get it.我来接(电话) A: The phone is ringing.B: I’ll get it. 17 It depends.看情形 A: When will you wake up?B: It depends. 18 Out of the question!不可能的 A: Could I borrow your bike?B: Out of the question! 19 Allow me.让我来 A: Please allow me to open the door for you.B: Thank you. 20 Calm down冷静一点 A: Calm down. It’s not such a big deal.B: You won’t understand. 21 Thank you.谢谢 A: You are beautiful!B: Thank you. 22 You’re welcome.不客气 A: Thank you for the flowers.B: You’re welcome. 23 Goodbye.再见 A: Take care!B: You too! Goodbye! 24 How are you(doing)?你好吗? A: How are you?B: Not very good. I got a cold. 25 I have had enough!我真是受够了! A: I have had enough!B: Why? What did he do? 26 Let’s call it a day.今天到此为止吧! A: Let’s call it a day. I am so tired.B: All right! 27 Not again!不会吧! A: Everyone’s late.B: Not again! 28 Knock it off!住手!不要吵! A: Knock it off! I am trying to study.B: Sorry, I didn’t know that you are studying. 29 Good night.晚安 A: Good night, everybody.B: Good night, Jill! Have a sweet dream. 30 Sure!可以呀! A: Could I use your computer?B: Sure! 31 Of course.当然! A: Could I borrow your car?B: Of course. 32 Yes.是的 A: Is this your cell phone?B: Yes, it is mine. 33 Why?为什么? A: Sarah is not coming.B: Why? 34 Be careful on the road.路上小心 A: Be careful on the road. It’s getting dark.B: Ok! 35 You decide.你决定吧! A: Do you want the black tie or the red one?B: You decide. 36 Never mind.没关系;不要紧 A: I am sorry that I broke your radio.B: Never mind. 37 That’s all right.没关系 A: I didn’t mean to be bump into you.B: That’s all right. 38 I don’t know.我不知道 A: Do you know where the police station is?B: I don’t know. 39 Is there anything wrong?有问题吗? A: The boss was every angry at the meeting.B: Why? Is there anything wrong? 40 No problem.没问题 A: Could I borrow your car tomorrow?B: Sure! No problem. 41 You are joking! (No kidding)别开玩笑了 A: Did you know that Linda’s uncle is Jacky Chen?B: You are joking! How did you know that? 42 Why not?为什么不行? A: You can’t go out today.B: Why not? 43 I don’t understand….我不懂 A: Betty broke up with her new boyfriend.B: I don’t understand how could this happen? 44 And then?然后呢? A: You should take this form to the first counter.B: And then? What should I do? 45 So what?那又如何?那又怎样? A: Do you know there is a new theater down the street?B: Yeah. So what? 46 It’s alright.还好 A: How’s your steak?B: It’s alright. 47 I am OK.我没事 A: Are you hurt?B: I am OK. 48 Bon voyage.一路顺风 A: We are leaving for Boston tonight.B: Bon voyage. 49 What happened?发生了什么事? A: Lucy is crying.B: Why? What happened? 50 Come on!来嘛!拜托! A: I don’t want to go to the party.B: Come on! Don’t be shy

we should know this clearly.

评分人数

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 回复 2# tingroom definitely~

评分人数

回复 4# wjxuhua

What happened? i go here to study.

评分人数

很好

评分人数

回复 6# homechen

好好学习

回复 7# sjb2911