听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 陶喆《爱很简单》英文版 I Love You
返回列表 发帖

陶喆《爱很简单》英文版 I Love You

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:18 编辑

爱很简单 踮起脚尖,就更靠近阳光!

There was once a broken man Who walked a lonely road And Gave up all his dreams I was once this broken man Stared into the sun and Just refuse to see I was lost amongst the clouds that would'nt fade I was looking for an answer I was searching but I didn’t take the time I was down and out and feeling so afraid I love you the Way that you turn me round And chase away my blues I love you the way that you change my world when I’m with you Love may come and love may go but now its here to stay Forever and a day And when I See you smile I fall into your eyes to Never fade way I need you hear to make the dark clouds dift away And to make the mornings bright again I’m right here for you theres nothing more to say I’m just happy that your mine and here to stay I love you the Way that you turn me round And chase away my blues I love you the way that ypu change my world when I’m with you It doesn’t matter where we're from and where we are going as long as your with me all the way And the nights are long and lonely and I’m waking up to find a brighter day I love you the Way that you turn me round And chase away my blues I love you the way that you change my world when I’m with you

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:18 编辑 曾经有个心碎的男人 孤独地走在路上 丢弃了所有的梦想 我曾经就是这样一个心碎的男人 面对骄阳 却不愿正视它 我迷失在厚重的云层中 那些云消散不去 我曾经苦苦思索答案 我不断寻求 但却没能抓紧时间 我失败潦倒 感到深深的恐惧 我爱你 因为是你使我彻底地改变 并且让我忘记了 心中所有的忧郁 我爱你 你让我心静如水 当我和你在一起的时候 爱情如潮汐般起伏不定 但它此刻正在这里逗留 和你相伴的一天,将定格至永恒 (哦,姑娘)当我看到你的浅笑 我便陷入你双眸的温柔 别从我的视线中消逝 我需要你,为我 驱散中生命中的乌云 直到重现明媚的日光 我就在这儿等你 一切尽在不言中 我为你属于我而欣喜 我爱你 因为是你使我彻底改变 并且让我遗忘了 心中所有的忧郁 我爱你 你让我心静如水

名字:Stewart Mac(史蒂麦可)
        别号:小麦(中国歌迷对他的称呼)
        年龄:29岁(2010年)
        国籍:British
        城市:London
        成名时间:2009年
        著名合作制作人:David Brant
        擅长乐器:吉他
        风格:自弹自唱,摇滚
        首张专辑:From Cautious Intent
        最新专辑:I Love You
        成名歌曲:《I Love You 我爱你》

it is a slow but emotional song..

评分人数

回复 4# 纸船。梦

yes, I like it very much

不错的音乐

评分人数

回复 6# yqjmy1982

继续支持哦

不错的音乐,学习一下,LZ辛苦了。。。

评分人数

回复 8# booker

好歌一起听

Oh,it is very nice and slow to sing.

评分人数

心碎男人的曙光

评分人数

回复 11# zhuzhufeng

此话怎讲?

Veay appreciate~~~~

评分人数

i don`t know what he was singsing if i couldn`t see the words of the sing............also,it`s hard for me to understand the meaning if i couldn`t see the chinese...

评分人数

回复 13# jarry

come on, u should practice more and more.

返回列表