听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:我能先问下薪酬福利吗About the remuneration package
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:我能先问下薪酬福利吗About the remuneration package

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_2317.html

A:Okay, well I’m sure you have a number of questions to ask me regarding the position. 现在,我敢保证有关那个职位你有很多问题要问。

B:Yes, well Miss Childs did give mean overview of the position over the phone, but there were some details I’d like to clarify. 是的。Miss Childs在电话中给我进行了概要的介绍,但是还有些细节我想搞清楚。

A:Well feel free to ask me anything, and I’ll try to fill in the details. 你可以问我任何问题,我会尽量详细解答。

B:Could I first ask about the remuneration package ? 我能先问下薪酬福利吗?

A:Yes, of course. That's quite an important point ,isn’t it? As a junior sub editor we offer a starting salary of 150,000 HK dollars per annum. This doesn’t include a generous housing allowance al 当然可以。那很重要,不是吗?作为中级的副编辑,我们提高的薪水是每年15万港元,这还不包括住房津贴。

B:I understand. And are there other bonuses included? 我明白,这包括奖金吗?

A:Well,apart from full health insurance we do offer a company staff bonus scheme linked to readership numbers. But we could go through all the details of that at a later date. 除了全额的医疗保险,我们还有一套与读者有关的奖金体质,我们稍后可以浏览些哪方面的细节。

B:Well, Mr. Parsons, I am flexible when it comes to salary. The opportunity to work in Hong Kong for you is the most important thing for me. 好的,至于薪水,我可以商量。你为我提供在香港工作的机会对我来说最重要。

A:Excellent.Well, what other questions do you have Rebecca? 好的。Rebecca,你还有其他问题吗?

注释:
remuneration package 薪酬福利
per  annum 每年
housing allowance 住房津贴
bonuses n. 奖金
go through 浏览
flexible a.灵活的;可商量的
分享更多情景口语
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

THX

返回列表