听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » How To Be Happy At Work
返回列表 发帖

How To Be Happy At Work

About This Book It’s not easy to tell others how to be happy at work, especially people who feel as if they’re living in a career combat zone. I know the battleground well. For the past 20 years, I’ve been a career counselor, psychotherapist, and corporate outplacement consultant. In that time, I’ve seen more casualties of the career wars than most people experience in a lifetime. I know what it takes to be happy with your work. But I also know there’s no simple formula to achieve career success and satisfaction.
The workplace is chaotic. If you’re like most people, you probably feel that you’re living a career nightmare: working harder to make a living with fewer available resources, more demands on your time, and lots of disincentives to achievement. Perhaps you fantasize about chucking the whole scene. Right about now, life on the golf course, ski slopes, or a sandy beach can look mighty appealing.
Maybe you just need a good, long vacation. You don’t want to drop out of the workforce altogether, but you’re hungering for a new adventure. You want more control over your time and your destiny. Your rallying cry is More Freedom, Less Office Politics!
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表