听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » Poor eyesight, obesity plague students
返回列表 发帖

Poor eyesight, obesity plague students

本帖最后由 kuangye678 于 2011-9-16 12:26 编辑

More than 40 percent of primary school students and 84
percent of college students have poor eyesight invarying degrees,according to the survey jointly conducted by six government departments headed by theMinistry of Education.

The survey covered 348,495 students in 995 schools nationwide.The proportions of shortsighted students at junior and senior high schools were 67.3 and 79.2 percentrespectively.

The survey reported a growing number of shortsighted students at younger ages,citing that about 27percent of seven-year-old rural girls  have poor eyesight,up more than 10 percentage points comparedwith the figure in 2005.The situation for urban children and rural boys of seven years old also worsenedsimilarly.

In addition,students aged between 7 to 22 experiencing obesity also increased from 2005,with 13.33percent of urban male students having adiposity,up 1.94 percentage points from 2005.The survey found that students' physical qualities,including strength and endurance,also deteriorated.

Meanwhile,the number of low-weight students and those suffering malnutrition was on the decline。

i am wearing glasses.

me too,but i don't wear it every time,i am afraid of deterioration of my eye-sight.now i still keep that degree.

me too.bad habits let my eye bad.

I'm also one of the poor eyesight girl.It has puzzled me many years.But I try to keep it from raising.

i love this article , good vocabulary.

不服不行,楼主就是有水平

返回列表