听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【新 闻】2011-9-21-英国将售骆驼奶制作的冰激凌
返回列表 发帖

【新 闻】2011-9-21-英国将售骆驼奶制作的冰激凌

Drinking camel's milk has been heralded as a healthy treat, low in fat and containing ten times more iron than cow's milk.

饮用骆驼奶被认为是一种健康的疗法,骆驼奶不仅脂肪含量低,而且铁的含量是牛奶的10倍多。

But when ice cream made from camel's milk goes on sale in the UK it could give consumers the hump.

但当用骆驼奶制成的冰淇淋在英国出售时,它却并没有让消费者感到欢喜雀跃。

For the expensive dessert, which is already popular in the Middle East, costs a whopping £4 per scoop.

这种早已流行中东的昂贵甜点,每一勺的价格竟达到了4英镑。

Now the treat is to be marketed as a health food and will be sourced from Europe's only camel dairy farm in the Netherlands, it has been reported.

有报道称,目前,这种由驼奶制成的冰淇淋被推崇为一种健康食品,驼奶的产地是位于荷兰的欧洲唯一的骆驼农场。

After being unveiled at a food show in London next month, camel ice cream could go on sale in the UK.

这种驼奶冰激凌将会在下月举行的伦敦食品展上亮相,不久后会在英国销售。

The wacky dessert is the creation of British business Ginger's Comfort Emporium.

这种古怪的甜品是由英国一家名为Ginger's Comfort Emporium的企业推出的。

Organizer Alexa Perrin said: "Camel milk is very creamy but it has a light texture. You can see from how "superfoods" have taken off in Britain that many people want to buy products that are unusual and have been shown to be very good for the body."

驼奶制作冰激凌的发起者亚莉克沙•佩兰说:“骆驼奶细腻光滑,质地清澈。我们将目睹这种“超级食品”从英国走上世界,它是一种不寻常的、对健康非常有益的产品,许多人都想去购买。

The dessert is thought to have five times the levels of B vitamins than ice cream containing cow's milk, which are vital for healthy growth.

据称,驼奶制作的甜品中维他命B的含量是牛奶冰激凌的5倍,而维他命B对人的健康至关重要。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

那价钱应该很贵了

回复 2# 时尚岛01

You could check it on the internet.

i have made a ice-cream with my sister at home ,it's delicious.maybe you can do it at home with your family.just follow the steps which you can find on the net.

回复 4# seaso

Great! oneday I will try it at home.

camei milk is expensive

返回列表