听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Millions of Man Brideless(百万男性将面临"娶妻难")
返回列表 发帖

Millions of Man Brideless(百万男性将面临"娶妻难")

预告:性别比例失衡,2020年中国百万男性将面临“娶妻难”,你怎么看待这个问题?

Experts have warned that million of Chinese men of marrying age may be living as frustrated bachelor by 2020 due to gender imbalance, a trend that will add pressure to social stability, Xinhua reported.

that means it's difficult for me to find a wife...i am  so  sad

well...it means guys have to work harder and achieve something or u gotta be a bachelor in the rest of ur life um haha

poor boy,there will be more sassy girl

and i guess there will be more and more  buddy boys show up in the future。。

本帖最后由 russel 于 2011-9-23 17:19 编辑

im wondering can we really improve our oral english by discussing this kinda of topic....i mean just typing and sharing our ideas in the forum without speaking

回复 5# russel

I agree with you

then why dont we go somewhere we can talk with each other instead of typing......

hell seems like such kinda of topic cant catch ur guys' attentions at all um

回复 6# russel

I think so.

yo fellas...wat can i do then

anda i do believe that most of u guys havent even thought abt this issue,coz u guys just dont care abt it at all.......seems pretty cool Live in the present is the best way to live

married, no pressure...

Maybe will marry with foreign girl.  The boy in good condition will marry with foreign girl from developed country,and The boy in bad condition will marry with the girl from developing or undeveloped .

呵呵!
it does not  worry me !
i had  married

And I wish I can have a girl in the future...

I think not only man and women can be couple, man with man or women with women can also get marry.

返回列表