听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » 2011年10月04日 每日一译
返回列表 发帖

2011年10月04日 每日一译

review:

1,政府应利用这一时机要求一个更有远见的态度。
    the government should take the opportunirty of demanding a more forward-looking attitude
2,我想借此机会想你所取得的这个胜利表示祝贺。
    I‘d like to take the opportunity to express my congratulations on your scoring the triumph.

impose a fine“处以罚款”

for instance:

1,the court can impose a fine or a prison sentence.
    法庭可以强制实施罚款或入狱服刑。
2,in view of your age, the court has decided to be lenient and impose a fine rather than imprisonment.
    考虑到你的年龄,法院决定宽大,处以罚款而不是入狱。

practice:

1,由著作权行政管理部门给予没收非法所得、罚款等行政处分。
2,要想改变这一陋习,我觉得必须加强对民众的教育,必要时处以罚款。

try to translate these sentences into english.

references:

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1.The copyright administrative authorities may confiscate their illegal income or impose a fine on them.
2.To change the bad habits that I think need to strengthen public education and impose a fine if necessary.

评分人数

本帖最后由 sunnyraintsk 于 2011-10-5 16:42 编辑

the copyright administrative division may confiscate their illegal income or impose a fine on them.
To change the bad habits that I think need to strengthen public education and impose a fine if necessary.

评分人数

1 the copyright administration should confiscate the illegal acquirement and impose a fine on them .
2 To change the bad habits ,i ponder that we should reinforce pulic enducation or impose a fine if necessary

the copyright administrative service division can confiscate illegal gains、impose a fine and stuff like that administrative sanction.
if want to change this bad habits,i think we have to strengthen education to people,impose a fine in a pinch.

the copyright administrative division may confiscate their illegal income or impose a fine on them.
To change the bad habits that I think need to strengthen public education and impose a fine if necessary

返回列表