听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » NBA取消2011常规赛前两周赛事
返回列表 发帖

NBA取消2011常规赛前两周赛事

The NBA has cancelled the first two weeks of its regular season after team owners and players failed to reach agreement on a new contract.
美国多支篮球队业主和队员未能就新合同达成协议,篮球协会因此将常规赛季前两周的活动取消。
NBA players have been locked out since the previous collective bargaining agreement expired on 1 July
All the basketball league's scheduled games from 1 November were affected, said NBA commissioner David Stern.

Players and team owners could not agree on the share of revenue(税收,收益) given to players - 57% under the expired deal - or the structure of the salary cap(工资上限) .
Stern said the two sides were not even close to agreement on many issues.
"Despite extensive efforts, we have not been able to reach a new agreement with the players' union that allows all 30 teams to be able to compete for a championship while fairly compensating our players," NBA deputy commissioner Adam Silver said in a statement.
Representatives from the players' union and the teams' owners met on Monday for seven hours of talks.
Afterwards, Stern described the two sides as "very, very far apart on virtually all issues".
No further talks have been scheduled.
Owners "locked out" players on 1 July after the old labour agreement expired.
Stern said the league wanted to reduce players' share of revenue to 47% while players proposed they get 53%. A 50-50 split has been discussed but not agreed.
Also in dispute is the structure of the salary cap and the length of players' contracts.
The last lockout in 1998-99 reduced the season to 50 games from the normal 82.
更多英语新闻

i don not watch the nba
hehehehehhe

I hope players will comes to an agreement with team owners as sonn as they can.

I ceased wathcing NBA games after Yao injured.

返回列表