听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【新 闻】2011-10-12小型飞机冲入卧室 屋主午间好梦正酣
返回列表 发帖

【新 闻】2011-10-12小型飞机冲入卧室 屋主午间好梦正酣

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-10-16 10:03 编辑

The pilot and passenger of the small aircraft have survived the plane crashing into the roof of a house in Argentina.

阿根廷一架小型飞机在民房屋顶坠毁,驾驶员和乘客均侥幸逃生。

Roberto Mendez was taking his afternoon siesta when the plane crashed into his bedroom.

飞机冲入卧室的时候,罗伯托·门德斯正在午睡。

"I got scared and ran out of the room to downstairs. And when I realize a bit of what was happening I went back and saw that a lot of gasoline was coming in and dripping all over. So I went back down to cut the electricity in fear of a fire starting. And then I went up and saw the two crew getting out of the small plane and the hole in my roof of my house which was completely destroyed. All the furniture is broken and there is gasoline everywhere. And I am just freaked out. I got scared. It was frightening." Mr Mendez said.

“我吓坏了,赶紧冲出卧室跑到楼下。当我意识到发生了什么的时候我走回房间,发现屋里涌进来大量汽油,而且滴的到处都是。我担心会着火,赶紧回楼下切断了电源。然后我上楼,看见两个人正努力从飞机里出来,房子屋顶上有一个大洞,已经完全毁掉了。所有的家具都损毁了,到处都沾满汽油。我真是吓了一跳,这实在太可怕了。”门德斯先生说。

The aircraft took off at a nearby flying club but soon began to lose altitude.

这架小飞机从附近的一个飞行俱乐部起飞,不久后就坠毁了。

The pilot, 59-year-old Guillermo Thomas and his passenger, 53-year-old Remilly Molini were treated for minor injuries and quickly released from a nearby hospital.

59岁的飞行员吉列尔莫·托马斯,以及53岁的乘客芮米莉·莫丽妮都受了轻伤,在附近的医院进行治疗后很快就出院了。

Firefighters have cordoned off the home saying the Star Light LV-X-207 aircraft had caused structural damage and the house could still collapse.

消防员已经封锁了这栋房子,他们说,“星光LV-X-207”号飞机对房屋造成了结构性破坏,这栋房子还是有可能会倒塌。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

The aircraft is so strange.

回复 2# dragon520

I felt sorry for the owner of the house.

the story tell me, the government  open  the private airplane ,it is very dangerous,if the airplane  fell into the busy street city ,it will  cause a lot of people  deathly and wounded, therefore, I think, when our country establish the complete  rule  before, our country don't open  a lot of private airplane.

评分人数

• blueskywhy

The aircraft is so strange.

返回列表