听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » key to export to Brizal
返回列表 发帖

key to export to Brizal

Actually, I have not any experience to do business with Brazil Company...So, just take this chance to write some experience for the international trade.
Well, Generally speaking. Our work including, find customer, promotion letter, inquiry, quotation, sample approval, trial production, mass production, delivery, and collection... I'd like to share some experiences here.

1. Well, Our Company has not pay any charges for B2B, but some times use Google you can also get any surprise. Try to input your products price, +buyer to find some useful info. Then maybe many pages are the advertisement for B2B website. Don't give up. Just open it. If you are lucky, even you are not the payment member, you can at least see the buyer name or sometimes a E-mail address. Then copy his name, or E-mail address or the full sentence. Search it's by Google once more. Well...Just like that. 2 or 3 times...most of times you can got the full name and website of this company...then you can start you next step.
2. Promotion letter. For this for can find some copy in C-FOB. Good luck.
3. Inquiry, It's very exciting to received any inquiry, My experience is once received any inquiry. Reply it's ASAP. If you can not provide quotation to he or she at this moment. Just write something like. Thanks for you mail. I will check it and reply you later or I need some time to...I will provide the...to you within 2 days. Quick response is very important! The will think you are very professional and respect him. Good impressive is a half of success.
4. Quotation. Except the unit price. Don't forget to list the payment term and shipment term on your quotation list. And validation date is also very important.
5. Sample. Confirm all details with customer before start the sample process. Send the drawing to them approval fist. And if possible. An account for FedEx or UPS is available. Do not pre pay the shipping charges for sample except your quotation including the express charges...And the other important thing is enclosed the requirement certification and an inspection report. We have an FAI report for all samples. And don't tell lies in this report. If the parts is N/G just list NG and describe the details well. My customer told me before. Never tell lies to them. It's a good news if we have some problems at the sample stage. From this they can know what the need to improvement is and what the best way to solve problems. Because have not mass production we have enough time to change, to improve and to do the best.
6.Mass production,Just pay much attention on the lead time and if the factory can not meet the lead time. Tell the customer as soon as before. Don't wait until the day before shipment and tell them: sorry. I can not ship it today. That to awful! And at least, before shipments ask your QC dept provide an inspection report to ensure no quality problems.
7. Delivery, takes the picture for package, Keep the S/O, B/L and file it in computer.
8. Sorry. I have not enough experience on collection. Only know need to send the packing and invoice to customer and mail to them arrange payment settle. Copy one to Financial and they take care of this issue.

不错,很有感到的说呵呵,谢谢楼主

返回列表