听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » i don't know...
返回列表 发帖

i don't know...

i don't know what i do now.every time when i have a deep thought  i would consider this question.i am at a loss and get into a trap.no matter about life, work ,or other things ,i don't know what and why i am doing now.sometimes i feel myself unable to live on,i think today's work is unfit for me,i want to change ,but i don't know what's the exit.are you often at a loss like me ?can you tell me what ‘s your thoughts and feelings with life?

do you drive yourself too hard?
when i am at office,i try my best to work.
when i am at home,it is time to relax.watching movie,shopping on line,surfing on our bbs,painting. i have lots of things to do.

Don't think too much.When we are alone,we get used to think the past and the unhappy things.We can't control things to happen,but we can do our best  to make it better.I believe you,you can be all right soon.

本帖最后由 davis081 于 2011-10-22 00:04 编辑

In one's whole life, he shoud suffer somethng difficult and unbearable no matter in life or his carrer or his relationships and so on,which would be unavoidable. So, Just take it easy and believe everything will goona be OK!! After all, there is a long long way you have to go. And, You are kindly requested to trust that there are more beautiful screens and things waitting for you.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 2# tingroom

that's why i can't be the lively one.i always live in the past life.most of time ,i would be worried  of many things which have happened and my heart is full of trouble .i attempt to change this nature.but from these days i can see the effect is just so-so...absolutely,i should  learn from you, to be a clear guy.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

thanks a lot,maybe i will open my heart to myself tomorrow.i will do my best with your wish.

回复 4# davis081

thanks .i should be clear now as i am a cowardly guy.you are very nice guy to remind me that the world and society is full of pressure and pains .there is noone  walking smoothly on  the ups and downs road.

to like memory may not  be the bad thihg, but the past should be the thing to help us move forward. i think future is the most important. we should seize it.

go out for a relax or take exercise , which may help you be happy and relaxed.

回复 8# sharey

yes,future is more important than everything.we should forget past and look forward to
tomorrow.

回复 9# sharey

thank you very much ,and i will do it

i just graduated from school,my job is unsatisfied and my girlfriend departed from me,i felt very sad recently,i hope i can rise from the valley bottom as soon as possible

Your english is not very good,because what you writed was so simple.But better than me.

回复 12# fuyu

i believe  you will have a new life at soon. Don't miss the  whole girls because of a girl.there are all kinds of girls in the world.the one must appear in front of you one day.i trust you.come on ...

回复 13# wanakde

yes,i could not come up to the high standard as i lack of enough words.so word is important. sure, thanks a lot for the idea.i will catch up.

返回列表