听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】2011.10.20-地心游记(2)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】2011.10.20-地心游记(2)

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-10-20 22:36 编辑

Let us find what's new in "journey to the center of the earth". Translate the sentence in RED to get your score.

Unfortunately, my uncle sometimes had difficulty with his speech. During his lectures at the university, he would often stop while speaking, struggling to pronounce a word,and finally his speech would explore into a burst of swearwords.

不幸的是,我的叔叔有时说话有点困难。他在大学讲课的时候,经常因为要说出一个词而出现结巴,最后他使劲迸发出一堆脏话。

This habit of my uncle’s was well-known in the town, and he was often joked about. His students would wait for him to begin a difficult word, after which he would quickly become angry. However, my uncle was still a scientist, and loved his work. He was often awake all night, testing new methods of study or excitedly writing about his findings. Therefore, he was greatly respected in schools and among other professors and scientists.

我叔叔的这个毛病在城里是众所周知的,大家常常拿他开玩笑。他的学生们会等他说出一个困难的词,然后他很快的就会发起火来。尽管如此,我叔叔仍是一个科学家,热爱他的工作。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

他经常通宵工作,测试新方法或激动地写着他的发现。因此,他受到学校教授和科学家的尊敬。

评分人数

他经常通宵工作,检验一些研究的新方法,非常兴奋地写出他的发现。因此,在学校里一些教授和学生非常崇拜他。

评分人数

• blueskywhy

He was often awake all night, testing new methods of study or excitedly writing about his findings. Therefore, he was greatly respected in schools and among other professors and scientists.
他经常晚上醒来,测试他学习的方法,或者写下他的新发现。因此,在他们学校其它的教授与科学家之中他是很受尊敬的。

评分人数

返回列表