听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » Weird Dream I Had Last Night
返回列表 发帖

Weird Dream I Had Last Night

I had a weird dream last night. It's something related to American TV play “the 4400”.
The 4400 tells a sci-fic story: 4400 people from different ages and different places disappeared suddenly in their life and when they reappeared at present time, they all had various extraordinary powers, some of these powers are great but the others are evil which could kill people unconsciously. Someone extracted a kind of element from one of the 4400's serum. If anyone besides the 4400 takes this element by injection, there is 50% chance that he or she would have an extraordinary power and 50% chance he or she would die. I dreamt that I took it because I wanted to be special. But after a while I found that there were so many rashes all of my body. I was scared because that was kind of sign of that 50% chance of death. Just at that time, I woke up. But I was kind of disappointed when I realized that I was dreaming just now. It seems that I still trusted to luck. And I still wanted to have some kind of extraordinary power.
Sigh~

[ 本帖最后由 Sylvia_scj 于 2008-6-25 01:53 PM 编辑 ]

wow,dear scj you are so interesting   well,what would you do if you have that special power?

I also had a strange dream last night:I went to the train station to buy ticket. when I ask the conductor if they had the ticket and at what time, he wouldn't tell me.Just told me to pay.I don't had cash,so I went to ATM to get some money.the odd thing happened now: when I took my money,I found that it's only a piece of paper!While I was cosidering what's wrong,the screen showed that "print start".I put that paper into ATM quickly,but not orderly...so the bill printed out liked forged note... and then i wake up

回复 2# 的帖子

Your dream also is very interesting. Maybe I could explain a little for you:
You want to travel recently, but you are not sure if you have enough money for that, or maybe you plan to use your momey for other purposes. So the thoughts conflict on your mind. haha.
I had a dream about a helicopter crash last night. I wasn't on that helicopter. But I was scared and didn't stay at the site to help them. I felt so sorry later and couldn't forgive myself.
I think maybe this dream is the reflection of my regret that I didn't go to Sichuan to be a volunteer last month.

oooh~~scj,you are so warm-hearted.Though I can't do some oneiromancy for you,I think maybe there are some other things boring you now,not necessarily the volunteer. Just take it easy,people in Sichuan would be better and better!In fact,I also hope that I could be a volunteer...

I think you could dream for others!uha,I really want to travel these months,but I don't have enough money and time,you are right,demigod  

last night,unexpectedly,I had the dream which followed the one I had the night before!My roommate helped me check what's up with that bill...oooh,my god,I judge I was crazy to earn money

舍子啊

在线小游戏

返回列表