听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Life is fulled with brutal
返回列表 发帖

Life is fulled with brutal

When we came to the world our father and mother huanged excited expression on their faces.do you ever thought the expression link with what they should pay out?
    It is says that a lovely and native new face meaning a couple of peple will pay out countless of sweats.and as i am concenened that people was sharing their parent's service.but with their child coming to the world they have to experiencing the cruel society.life like a ruthless and sharply broadword let people become old and experienced.
     At the river of life,many people get lost they become non-targe people, others reach the bank of succeed.they are fight with the cruel society ,and are winner.Lincoln is,he failed many times and he insisted himself.Difficulties couldn't make he stop his steps.many ads shows a spirit that people couldn't quite.
     Now that wo stayed in a cruel society,wo should try our best to combat the difficulties and manager succeed.Refuse quite,refuse surrender.The stage of future is belong the adult like us.
                      (i make some mistakes,and i eager to gain someone point those.thank )

评分人数

还真是这样

还真是这样

回复 1# foxfromhunan

Though there are so many of mistakes in your passage above,i can still understand what you meant.Hope you can do a better job next time and make more like-minded new friends here.

you are right.i  will do my best to do it!

返回列表