听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » Where is my idol?
返回列表 发帖

Where is my idol?

I've never worshiped any movie star or pop singer. But I did adore some people who achieved a lot in literature or who I thought was respectable for his/her spirit.

When I was in high school, I read a collection of essays written by Yu qiuyu. The name of the book was “Wenhua Kulv”. I liked it so much and read it again and again. I even bought every book which was related to him. Yu qiuyu was my idol at that time. But later, I found out that he was not such a respectable person in some aspects.

When I first started to learn English, I knew that there was a great woman named Zhang hanzhi who once was Chairman Mao's English teacher. She was so great and so elegant. Sometimes I wish I could reach 1% of her success in life. But recently, I heard that she once abandoned her first husband and once did some very bad things to our respectable Prime Minister Zhou enlai. She was not so beautiful in some way, and I was so depressed after knowing that.  

When I was very young, I read a lot of essays written by Wu danru. She was a beautiful and smart woman in my heart. I adored her so much and always talked of her with my friends. But recently, I knew that she was so much unfriendly to us.

So many such things happened and I just want to ask “Where is my idol?”

评分人数

• tingroom

Nobody is without faults,so, don't care about it so much.After all,you are your own idol anytime

I think if you have learned philosophy,you will be clear that everyone has his/her shortcoming.

You are right. I think I should change the way I have been thinking.

Nothing is perfection.
And nobody can replace you, believe yourself.

Thank you. I got it.

相信自己,哦哦哦哦哦!~!@#$%^超越自己,哦哦哦哦哦哦~!@#$%^&歌词忘了

let find yourself

once my thoughts are similar to you .but when I grew  step by step . I knew that no one is no shortcomings ,but you can put  yourself into that point you will can the answer .
After all ,we all are the common pepole not the GOD.
Find you own Idol and do the things after them . haha

I think if you have learned philosophy,you will be clear that everyone has his/her shortcoming.

好!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

路过

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表