听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » Your Light in the World 你能点亮这个世界
返回列表 发帖

Your Light in the World 你能点亮这个世界

Are you aware of the effect and influence you have on others that you meet each day?

Have you ever stopped to contemplate how your mood, your humor, your attitude, or your frame of mind touches those you meet?

Does each encounter bring an expression of warmth or indifference in your being? Does each experience bring fervor and passion or apathy (冷漠)about your way of life?

You do impact the lives of those around you. You do have a scope of persuasion in your living.

Don’t you want to create an atmosphere around yourself that will be uplifting and inspiring?

The pace of modern life tends to isolate us from each other, but the contacts you share remain significant. You absorb the energy, attitude, and disposition of those close to you. Some even change after the briefest encounters. Everything you do or say has the potential to affect the individuals you live, work, and play with.

Be mindful of the impact you might have on another life.

Accept and understand that your attitudes and choices will affect others. So, be graceful and grateful at all times. Seek to be friendly, helpful, and responsive to those in need. Be your very best, for someone is ready to mimic your every move.

A smile can brighten the day of someone walking in gloom.

A simple greeting can enforce the understanding that one is appreciated. Stopping to spend a few moments with someone will earn you respect in their eyes.

A small gesture of kindness could lighten a heavy heart.

Words of approval can increase the confidence of one floundering in doubt. A word of advice could help another see the world in an entirely new light.

Have a kind heart. Be true to yourself.

Keep a positive outlook of the world. Remember that each of us is a part of this beautiful world, we’re together to survive and sustain. You can make a difference and influence others by showing your love and being your true self.

Project your passion for life, your kindness to others, and your love for mankind.

Every person you contact within your circle of influence will feel your peace, your caring, and your love. Know this and go out and make this a better world for all of us to live in.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 1# xuxiaolin

一个微笑就能温暖某个伤心人一整天。
  一个简单的问候就能增强理解,让人感觉得到重视。停下来与某人闲聊几分钟,你就能在他们的眼中发现尊重。

一个友善的小举动就能照亮他人沉重的心灵。
  肯定的话语能够为某个在疑虑中挣扎的人增强信心。一句建议能够帮助他人用全新的角度看待这个世界。

慈悲为怀。真心待己。
  以积极的眼光看待世界。记住,我们每一个人都是这个美丽世界的一份子,我们要一起生存和发展。展现你的爱,做真实的自己,你便能作出改变,影响他人。

表达你对生命的热情,你对他人的善意,以及你对人类的热爱。
  你所影响并接触到的每一个人都将感受到你的安宁、关怀和关爱。认清这一点,走出门去,将这个我们所有人共同生活的世界变得更加美好吧。

i love it!

i like the picture , fresh green .

回复 4# davy10

I find it in other people 's homepage accidentally ,then I copy and save it .Really beautiful ,bright colour,and grace shape .Isn't it ?

返回列表