听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.10.30-地心游记(8)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.10.30-地心游记(8)

some secrets of the story have come out. read it and translate the sentences in RED to get the score.

"It's obviously ancient Icelandic," the professor said, "but there's a secret in it, and I'll find out what it is, or else..."

“这显然是古冰岛语,”教授说,“但是其中有什么秘密,我要把它找出来,不然……”

After a few moments, he spoke to to me hurriedly, saying "sit down there and write. I'm going to tell you the letters of our alphabet that match these Icelandic characters. Then, we'll see what we find then. But, be sure you don't make any mistakes!"

过了一会儿,他匆忙地对我说,“
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
然后我们看会发现什么。但是一定不要搞错!”

He began speaking. I listened as carefully as I could. The letters were called out, and formed this confusing group of words:
m.rnlls  esreuel  seecJde
sgtssmf  unteief niedrke
kt,samn  atrateS  Saodrrn
emtnaeI  nuaect  rrilSa
Atvaar  .nscrc  ieaabs
Ccdrmi  eeutul  frantu
Dt,iac  oseibo  KediiY

他开始说。我努力用心听着。字母一个个念出来,组成了下面一组让人看不懂的文字。
m.rnlls  esreuel  seecJde
sgtssmf  unteief niedrke
kt,samn  atrateS  Saodrrn
emtnaeI  nuaect  rrilSa
Atvaar  .nscrc  ieaabs
Ccdrmi  eeutul  frantu
Dt,iac  oseibo  KediiY

When this work was done, my uncle grabbed the sheet of paper I had been writting on, and examined it attentively for a long time.

当这个工作结束后,叔叔把我写过的那张纸抓过去, 非常专心地研究了很长时间。

sit down there and write. I'm going to tell you the letters of our alphabet that match these Icelandic characters.
坐下来写。我会告诉你一些和冰岛文字相匹配的我们所使用的字母。

评分人数

sit down there and write. I'm going to tell you the letters of our alphabet that match these Icelandic characters.
坐在这里写,我将会告诉你一些和古冰岛文字相似的我们使用的字母。

评分人数

坐在这里写,我将会告诉你一些和古冰岛文字相似的我们使用的字母。

返回列表