听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » something about what I do now
返回列表 发帖

something about what I do now

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-11-21 16:12 编辑

I don't know whether some of you know about the Freescale smart car.  I have taken part in the competition. Through the competition, I learned a lot, but what makes me feel disappointed is that at last my car can't run. It may be because of the hardware or the software which I can't figure out. I have paid lots of time on it, but the result is so disappointing. I have thought if I have wasted my time. If i didn't do it, I can do more other things which may make me learn more and happy.  I am reconciled. I must value every minute of my life. I wish that everything I do had a happy ending. though it doesn't go as I think, I will treat it with a right attitude. I always believe that the process is the most important. One thing ends and a new thing begins. We should face our lives with a positive attitude, don't you think so?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

i think as you like the competition about the Freescale smart car so much,you should keep going,some day you must come true your dream,come on! keep going your favourite.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Freescale smart car,i know nothing about that.
but i think such experiences is good for you.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I don't have so much knowledge about the Freescale smart car.I do agree with you,it's never too old to learn.As to fit into our society better,we should learn more knowledge(various.).I admire your optimistic attitude which I try hard to maintain for years.Good luck to you.I know that you have to make results at the end.Believe yourself.

回复 2# May.

thank you for your encouragement. I am really afraid of that I will achieve nothing with a lot of time.

回复 3# tingroom

yeah,  I learned a lot from it. Though I didn't make the car run at last, I enjoy the process

回复 4# xiaomeixin

thank you. I will try my best

返回列表