听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 精油与芳香疗法安全性2
返回列表 发帖

精油与芳香疗法安全性2

Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Safety

Here are some other key safety tips:

--  Before you use a new essential oil you should always do a skin test. Dab(v.轻拍,轻敷) a drop on your arm, wait a day, and see what happens. Hopefully nothing happens. If you break out, itch(v.痒), develop a rash(n.[医]皮疹), or something else out of the ordinary happens, don’t use that oil.

--  More is not better with essential oils. Essential oils are very powerful and super concentrated. If I see that a recipe calls for 2-3 drops of peppermint(n.薄荷油), I may try 4 drops but never 10 drops. You never want to overuse oil.

--  The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) recommends not ingesting(v.吞服) oils when you might be able to get the same benefits from massage. There are some treatments that require ingestion or gargling(v.漱口) of essential oils, but they’re rare. Unless you know your oils very well, I suggest not ingesting any. Many are toxic when ingested.

--  If you’re pregnant never use oils without the direct advice of a care provider who is well-versed (adj.精通的)in oils. While many essential oils are good for treating pregnancy issues, some can bring on early labor, and other negative side effects.

--  I always used essential oils with my son, even when he was a baby. However, I always did a skin test first, talked with his pediatrician(n.儿科医生), and I have experience with oils. In any case it’s good to use smaller amounts of oil for baby treatments, and never leave a bottle out where your young children can reach it.

以下是其它几点重要安全事宜:
·   每次尝试新的精油前,都要做个皮测。在手臂上滴上一滴,一天后看看有没有一样。最好是没有任何状况。如果突感不适,痒,起疹子或其它非正常反应出现,那就不要用这款精油。
·   精油可不是多多益善的。它们威力很强,而且具有高浓缩度。要是说明上写每天用2-3滴薄荷,我可能用4滴,但绝不会用10滴。使用精油千万不能过量。
·   根据美国国家全身芳疗协会(NAHA),在可以通过按摩达到治疗效果的情况下,不建议直接服用。有些疗法可能涉及到服用或含漱,但这种情况相当少。除非你非常了解自己的精油,建议绝对不要直接服用。许多精油可在服用后产生毒素。
·   孕妇食用精油必须有明确的指导,指导人对精油十分了解。虽然许多精油有缓解孕期不适的作用,有些可能导致早产以及其它不良反应。
·   从我儿子很小开始,我就给他用精油了。但我总是先做个皮肤测试并且咨询医师。我在精油方面是有经验的。无论怎么说,小孩子用一点精油是有好处的,但绝对不要把整瓶放置在幼儿可触及的地方。

返回列表