听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 网友求助 » 你赞成高中生去国外学习吗?come and check it,please?
返回列表 发帖

你赞成高中生去国外学习吗?come and check it,please?

Firstly,i'd to admit that i am poor at writing...so would you correct some mistakes for me ?

Personally i support the view that senior students can go abroad to study,to study in foreign country is a valuable experience,There you can know more knowledge that you can't learn on books because you will experience the cultural communications which are quite differen to our homeland.
  Perhaps foreign educations are not always better than that here,but i don't oppose the idea even though it will cost a great deal of money.It does do good to students to improve their english skills,it can enable them to study  efficiently.

Thanks for reading ,i got lots of words and grammar uncertain.

studying in foreign countries is a valuable experience.In abroad, U can gain more knowledge that U cann't get from your books.Different countries have different cultures.

我可以帮你指出有几个语法错误,一个是“which are quite differen to our homeland”different to 好像没有这个用法,应该是different from。另一个是“Perhaps foreign educations are not always better than that here”这句that 应该换成those 以和前面的foreign education对应

不赞成. 国外和国内教育模式不一样。好难适应。你要么从小去留学,要么要上大学的时候去比较适合!

回复 3# 一夜光明

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

回复 5# Jony-blue

You're welcome .

If you want to get more knowledge,I think wherever you are,you can do it efforts.
Not only go to study abroad to improve yourself.
This is my opinion.May be it's wrong.
How do you think?just do it .

it hards to say. it deponds what you want.

返回列表