听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 激励团队的几个方法
返回列表 发帖

激励团队的几个方法

Several Ways to Inspire Your Team

One of the most important guidelines for leading and managing teams comes down to three words: “Communicate to inspire.”

As leaders we must understand how we talk–or more important, how we think we talk. One of the key questions to ask ourselves is, “Do I say what I think I mean? Or do I say what I mean?”

While we may think that we always say what we mean, many times we don’t. When we’re busy, distracted(adj.心不在焉的)or rushed, we may not think before we talk. Other times, we may become so emotional that we speak from a place of anger, fear or humiliation(n.羞辱) instead of being positive and inspiring.

Managers need to convey their message as clearly as possible and deliver its truest meaning.

Jack Welch is quoted as saying “Be candid(adj.坦白的,公正的) with everyone.” Leaders must form each message with deliberate(adj.深思熟虑的)intent to communicate an idea and deliver it in a way that leaves no room for misunderstanding.

A leader’s words must serve a great cause, emotionally connecting the listener to the leader’s vision.

The essential principle of all communication is simply this: everyone matters.

Here are several ways to deliver communications that inspires your team:
Honor and value every individual in the group. Imagine that you are having a one-on-one conversation with each person in any group you’re speaking to.
Be yourself at all cost, no matter the topic or group.
Continually ask yourself if there is a better, more efficient, livelier or fresher way to say something.  Change your language and figures of speech to keep the attention of your team members.

领导和管理团队最重要的一条准则即是“激励式沟通”。
作为领导者,我们必须了解该如何交谈,更重要的是对交谈持何种想法。其中一个需要问我们自己的关键问题就是:我所说的是我所认为的意思吗?我所说的是我想传达的吗?
我们往往认为自己能够表达出自己想表达的观点,但事实并非如此。当我们事务繁忙的时候,分心的时候或者匆忙的时候,我们可能不假思索地说话。另一些时候,我们可能因为情绪化而从愤怒,敬畏或者羞辱的角度说话,而不是以积极与激励的态度进行交流。
管理者需要传达尽可能清晰的信息,并且以诚实的方式陈述。
杰克·韦尔奇曾经质疑过“对每个人率直”这句话。领导者需要在组织每次谈话时都经过深思熟虑以清楚传达意思,且不给误解留下任何空间。
领导者的用词会起到很大的作用,在情绪上影响着听众对领导者观点的理解。
所有交流的准则中,至关重要的一条就是:“每个人都重要”。
有几个方法通过交流来激励你的团队:

尊重和重视团队里的每一个人,假想你正和团队里每一个人进行1对1的谈话。
尽全力做你自己,无论面对什么话题和什么团队。
经常反思是否有更好的、更有效的、更生动的方法来说一些事情。
改变你的语言,运用修辞手法来吸引团队成员的注意力。

返回列表