听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.11.29
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.11.29

Jacob becomes a man in this one and he has to make a lot of decisions.He is being torn between his two families so i mean it was really tough. It was by far the most challenging one for me and it's just very exciting to see him in a completely different light than ever before." ( Lautner )
(Lautner说)“Jacob在这个三角恋中成为了一个真正的男人,他必须要做出很多的决定。他在两个家族间挣扎,这是相当辛苦和困难的。迄今为止这对我来说是最具挑战性的角色,我非常开心看到他完全不同于以前的一面。”
Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has adapted all of the Twilight novels. But since the first film in 2008, different directors have taken on each chapter. Bill Condon, who helmed the musical Dreamgirls, takes over for Breaking Dawn.
电影剧作家Melissa Rosenberg 改编了许多的暮光小说。但自从2008年的第一部电影开始,不同的导演负责了不同的章节。曾导过“追梦女郎”的导演Bill Condon接管了暮光。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

___ it's my__material. He wants to make sure that it doesn't betray what people's expectations are and yet it still becomes a fully __ experience.

评分人数

I'll see, it's my stake on the material, and you want to make sure that it doesn't betray what people's expectations are and yet it still becomes a fully amazing experience.

返回列表