听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » A song for mama 给妈妈的歌 在线视频收听以及歌词 3-28
返回列表 发帖

A song for mama 给妈妈的歌 在线视频收听以及歌词 3-28

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:17 编辑
A song for mama     Boyz II Men You taught me everything And everything you've given me I'll always keep it inside You're the driving force in my life, yeah There isn't anything Or anyone that I can be And it just wouldn't feel right If I didn't have you by my side You were there for me to love and care for me When skies were grey Whenever I was down You were always there to comfort me And no one else can be What you have been to me You'll always be You will always be the girl In my life for all times Mama Mama, you know I love you Mama Mama, you're the queen of my heart Your love is like tears from the stars Mama, I just want you to know Loving you is like food to my soul You're always there for me Have always been around for me even when I was bad You showed me right from my wrong And you took up for me When everyone was downing me You always did understand You gave me strength to go on There was so many times Looking back when I was so afraid And then you come to me And say to me I can face anything And no one else can do What you have done for me You'll always be You will always be The girl in my life Never gonna go a day without you Fills me up just thinking about you I'll never go a day Without my mama 给妈妈的歌    大人小孩双拍档合唱团 您教导我每件事 还给了我一切 我都谨记在心中 您是我生命里的奋发的力量 但我我并不是 一个十全十美的人 没有您在身旁 一切就会不对劲 您就是这样爱护我,照顾我 当天空灰暗时 每当我失落时 您一直都会安慰我 没有人能做到 您对我所付出的一切 您一直是 您永远是那位女孩 伴着我生命中所有时光 妈妈 妈妈,您明白我爱您 妈妈 妈妈,您是我心中的女王 您的爱就像星星的泪珠 妈妈,我只要您明白 爱着您就是充实我的心灵 您总会在我身旁 即使变坏,您仍在我身旁 犯错时,您来指正我 还支持我 当所有人看不起我 您始终了解我 给我继续努力的勇气 有好多次 当我害怕的往后看 您会在身边 陪我说说话 我就能去面对任何事 没有人能做到 您对我所做的一切 您一直是 您一直都是 我生命中最重要的女孩 未曾想过哪一天没有了您 充满希望只因想念着您 根本不想会有那么一天 失去了我的妈妈

评分人数

• maryzht

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:17 编辑 看着歌词都觉得感动。

Absolutely

听着听着我哭了
我将来肯定会为我母亲在所有人面前唱这首歌!

You taught me everything
And everything you've given me

mama
love you

A song for mama, is a good good beautiful song, we all like it!

we like it because we all love our mother

返回列表