听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.12.16-地心游记(52)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.12.16-地心游记(52)

I said no more. My uncle had used a scientific explanation to win an argument. The next morning, June 23, Hans had found two other men to help us carry our baggage into the mountain. It was nine in the morning. We left Stapi to go climb Sneffels.
我没再说什么。我叔叔使用了科学的解释赢了一场辩论。第二天,六月二十三日,汉斯又找到两个人来帮助我们把行李拿到山上。早晨九点钟,我们离开了斯丹毕,开始攀登斯奈弗。

Sneffels is five thousand feet high. We walked behind our silent guide up the mountain. Although I still had many worries about our journey, I took an interest in the rocks and lava we walked through. I looked at the lava and rocks carefully as we walked further up the side of the mountain. Many parts of Iceland are covered in hardened lava as the island has a great deal of dead volcanoes, from which hot liquid magma burst out many years ago, which dried into strange, smooth looking lava.

斯奈弗山五千英尺高。我们跟在沉默的向导身后,向山上走。尽管我仍然对我们的旅行顾虑重重,但是却对我们走过的岩石和熔岩很感兴趣。我们一边沿山坡向上走,我一边仔细地观察这些熔岩和石头。冰岛的很多地方都覆盖着变硬的熔岩,因为该岛有很多死火山,这些火山在很多年前曾喷出过熔岩,岩浆变干后就成了形状奇特而光滑的熔岩。

As we climbed higher, our journey became more difficult. The mountain became steeper and there were many more loose rocks, which made our walking quite dangerous. Hans moved calmly, as if he were on level ground. My uncle stayed close to me as much as possible. He was always watching to make sure I was nearby. His arm often gave me strong support.

我们越向上爬,路就变得越难走。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
汉斯稳步前进,好像行走在平地上。我叔叔尽量靠的我近一点。他一直关注着,确信我就在身边。他的手臂常常给我有力的支持。

The mountain became steeper and there were many more loose rocks, which made our walking quite dangerous.
山体越来越陡峭,岩石也变得更松动,这使我们爬起山来非常危险。

评分人数

• blueskywhy

返回列表