听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.12.18-地心游记(54)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.12.18-地心游记(54)

The next morning, we awoke to a chilly air. We soon began making our way into the mountain's crater. We had to tie ourselves together for safety reasons; if one person fell as he was climbing down, he would be supported by the others. We arrived at the bottom of the crater at noon. I looked up and saw the opening, and saw a small bit of sky, looking perfectly circular. At the bottom of the crater, there were three openings to take us into the earth. Five hundred years ago, fire-hot magma had come through those holes. Saknussemm had used the July sun to determine which hole to go into, as we would now do, as well. Each of these holes was about a hundred feet wide. I didn't have the courage to look into any of the mysterious holes. My uncle, however, had already examined them, and continued running back and forth to make calculations about how we would enter one of them. Hans and his friends sat down and watched him, obviously viewing him as a madman.
第二天早晨,我们被一阵寒风吹醒了。我们很快就开始朝火山口走去。处于安全考虑,我们所有人都栓在一起;如果一个人向下爬时跌倒了,其他人可以拉住他。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
在火山口底部,有三个入口可以带我们去地心。五百年前,灼热的岩浆就是从这些洞口喷出的。萨克努姗利用七月的太阳来确定要进入的洞口,我们如今也要这么做。这些洞口每一个都有大约一百英尺宽。我没有勇气往任何一个神秘 的洞中张望。然而,我叔叔早已在研究它们了。他不停的跑来跑去,考虑我们如何进入其中一个里面去。汉斯和他的朋友们坐下来看着他,显然觉得他是个疯子。

We arrived at the bottom of the crater at noon. I looked up and saw the opening, and saw a small bit of sky, looking perfectly circular.
下午我们就到了火山口的底部。我抬起头看到了火山的开口处,看上去像个完整的圆,透过它能看到一点点天空。

返回列表