听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 中国女性多为家庭"财长"
返回列表 发帖

中国女性多为家庭"财长"

Chinese women are taking the lead in planning for the family's finances, according to HSBC's latest report: The Future of Retirement: Why family matters.

汇丰人寿最新发布的调查报告《未来的退休生活:为何家庭很重要》显示,中国女性在家庭财务决策中独占鳌头。

Sixty-three per cent of Chinese women say they make all or most of the financial decisions in the household, the highest percentage among their Asian peers.

约有63%的中国女性表示,家里的财务规划几乎都是她们做的,这个比例在亚洲国家女性中是最高的。

The survey also points out that few Chinese women claim to be expert financial planners.

该调查指出,她们普遍没有信心说自己很精通财务规划。

Whilst the majority of Chinese women (96 percent) say they have a basic to moderate level of experience in financial planning, only 1 percent can claim expert financial savvy (versus 5 percent of Chinese men, 4 percent of Asian women and 7 percent of women globally).

绝大多数的中国女性(96%)表示,她们只有很基本的、不太专业的财务规划知识,而认为自己精通财务规划之道的仅有1%。相比之下,整个亚洲女性精通财务规划的比例为4%,全球女性精通财务规划的比例为7%,而中国男性中也只有5%表示自己精于理财。

Despite the majority of Chinese (76 percent) having financial plans in place compared to an average of 66 percent across Asia, various gaps in planning still exist.

调查还显示,大部分(76%)中国人都有财务规划,超过整个亚洲的平均比例(66%)。尽管如此,各种各样的财务缺口依然存在。

Over 37 percent of respondents in their thirties do not have any short-term savings. A third (38 percent) of Chinese parents do not have life insurance while another third (35 percent) of those aged 50-59 are not saving for retirement.

据悉,30多岁的受访者中有超过37%的人没有任何短期储蓄;三分之一(38%)的中国家长没有人寿保险;另外,50-59岁之间的人中有三分之一的人没有退休养老规划。

the endowment insurance is very important to me.
i am a moonlite
i will die of hungry if i don't have the endowment

返回列表