听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.12.20-地心游记(56)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.12.20-地心游记(56)

Hans was sleeping peacefully nearby, while my uncle was nervously walking around the crater, making arrangements for our continuing journey. I decided to go to sleep for the night, but I slept terribly, constantly hearing terrible noises or felt movements within the mountain. And that was how we spent our first night in the crater.
汉斯在附近安祥地睡着,而我的叔叔却在紧张地绕着火山口走动,安排我们下一步的行程。______________________________就这样我们在火山口度过了第一夜。

The next morning we awoke to a gray, cloudy sky, which greatly upset my uncle. He knew we could not enter the earth, as we needed the July sun to show a shadow on one of the three holes in the crater. That was the hole we had to enter, just as Arne Saknussemm had before us. The day went by and still no shadow appeared.

第二天早晨,我们醒来发现天空灰暗多云,这让我叔叔心烦意乱。他知道我们不能进入地下,因为我们需要七月的太阳在火山口的三个洞中的一个投下阴影。那就是我们要进入的洞口,正如我们之前的萨克努姗一样。这一天过去了,影子还没出现。

On June 26, still no shadow. Hans built a small hut, using bits of lava. My uncle was becoming more impatient. The next day the sky was still cloudy, but on Sunday, June 28, two days from the end of the month, sunlight came into the crater. My uncle waited with excitement until noon, when the sun would be directly above us. We then discovered that we would go through the middle hole.

六月二十六日,仍然没有影子。汉斯用熔岩块搭了一个小棚子。我叔叔变得越来越没有耐心了。第二天天空依旧多云,但是六月二十八日,星期天,这个月结束的前两天,阳光照进了火山口。我叔叔激动万分的等到了中午,此时太阳将直射我们。然后我们发现我们要从中间的洞口进去。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I decided to go to sleep for the night, but I slept terribly, constantly hearing terrible noises or felt movements within the mountain.
我决定去睡觉,但很害怕,总能听到一些可怕的声音或是感觉到山体在晃动。

评分人数

我决定晚上睡觉,但是我谁的很糟糕,不断的听到嘈杂的闹声还有感到山体运动。

评分人数

• blueskywhy

感谢版主,我感觉我的阅读能力提高了。

回复 4# 小钰钰

不客气啦……

返回列表