听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » I am not a new comer and am dying to want a oral partner!!
返回列表 发帖

I am not a new comer and am dying to want a oral partner!!

本帖最后由 davis081 于 2011-12-29 13:37 编辑

Hi, my name is Zhengrunxin(my true name), of course, you may call me Davis. I'm a boy at the age of 21 years old and shall be graduatred from ZQ(abbr. of a city) Science College, specializing in international trade. My hobby is playing basketball and football as well as suferring on line. I think I am a person who is full of being optimistive, talkative and pleasant. Maybe, after our talk, you may arise big interest in me. What's more , I like taking challenge with passion to do everything that I want to do. For this website, I have been focusing on for a not short time and it is a good bridge to build our connection for those who really want to learn English well, like writting, speaking, listening,ect. Thus, there is no exception for me to have my English level better and better, especially for my oral and written translation.
  And today, if you see my this topic and you believe that your English ability as above what i say is good enough, you are kindly requested to contact me. My QQ is 597398586, and here is my sina microblog:http://weibo.com/1894068204/profile?leftnav=1&;wvr=3.6.
  I'm here to wait for your contact. Thanks. Wish you have a good day!!!!

回复 2# 小尾巴猪

Thanks!! and are you Surlyn??

回复 3# davis081

??????????/

Sorry, I guess you are one of my blog fans by mistake.

文章写的真好啊,thanks

回复 6# luoshenhua

互相学习吧

if you want to find a oral english partner,you can go to www.oralpractice.com

本帖最后由 alyson 于 2011-12-29 19:46 编辑

what's the defination of "good enough"?speak fluently?when I see your topic,I think it seems good to be oral English partners,but I'm afraid that I 'm not good enough.Should I make contact with you?

回复 8# tingroom

But it is not free!!!

回复 9# alyson

Whether "Good enough" you are depends on what you think, cause you are who you think. I confirm there is a rule that measures themselves in everyone's heart, thus, defination varieties from one to one. Be confident of yourself, and you are welcome!!!Similarly, I'm here, also as a learner, to want looking for better solution to improve my shortage.

回复 11# davis081

yesterday I browsed your sina microblog,r u a fan of One Piece?

Obviously yes!!! And are you too???

回复 1# davis081

Nice to meet you. My major is International Economies and Trade. But my English is not good. You can go www.tolearnenglish.com       Many foreigners in this website and the most important is that this website is totally free.

回复 14# katherine-dan

thanks

i wanna be ur partner!!!!!

add his QQ

回复 16# L_Jean

Of course you are welcome, and could you tell me sth. about you???

回复 18# davis081

wellll here
u can check it..its my self intruduction..
http://bbs.tingroom.com/viewthread.php?tid=299989&rpid=577970&fav=yes&ordertype=0&page=1#pid577970

返回列表