听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2011.12.27-生命中最重要的一天
返回列表 发帖

2011.12.27-生命中最重要的一天

A young man went to visit a sage living deep in the mountain for the wisdom of life.

一个青年去寻访住在深山里的智者,想向他请教一些人生问题。

“Excuse me! Could you please tell me what is the most important day in our lives? It is the day we were born or the day we die? Is it the day we fall in love or the day our career takes off?” The young man asked.

“请问大师,在人的一生中哪一天最重要?是生日还是死日?是初恋开始的那一天,还是事业成功的那一天?”青年问。

“None. The most important day in our lives is today.” The sage replied calmly without the least hesitation.

“都不是,生命中最重要的是今天。”智者不假思索地答道。考试大在线考试中心

“Why?” The young man felt more than surprised. “Is it because there is some sensational event taking place today?”

“为什么?”青年甚为好奇,“今天发生了什么惊天动地的大事吗?”

“Nope. Nothing has happened today.”

“今天什么事也没有发生。”

“So is it because of our visit?”

“那今天重要是不是因为我的来访?”

“Even if nobody visited me today, today is still very important because today is the only wealth we possess. No matter how memorable yesterday is, it has gone by like a ship sinking into the sea; no matter how brilliant tomorrow may be, it is yet to come; but no matter how plain and tedious today is, it is at the mercy of our hands."

“即使今天没有任何来访者,今天仍然很重要,因为今天是我们拥有的惟一财富。______________________________”

The young man still wanted to ask something, while the sage stopped him and said, “When we are talking about the significance of today, we have wasted a lot of it. That is to say, our “today” has decreased a lot.” 

青年还想问,智者收住了话头说:“在谈论今天的重要性时,我们已经浪费了我们的‘今天',我们拥有的‘今天'已经减少了许多。

Enlightened, the young man nodded and then went down the mountain.

青年若有所思地点点头,然后下山了。

Actually today is the only capital and opportunity we possess. Therefore, what we should do now is to forget yesterday and tomorrow and grasp fast today! 

确实,对我们每个人来说,今天都是我们惟一的资本,也是我们惟一的机会。那么,现在我们最应该做的就是:忘记昨天,忘记明天,牢牢地把握住今天。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

这句太长了 啊费劲啊。。。

确是够长的,记住最后一句,忘记昨天,忘记明天,牢牢地把握住今天。

多好的提醒,我们都是忘了及时快乐,总是不停忙碌,都忘了忙碌为了什么。总是想积聚更多,明天才能更好。对于今天都没有过好的人,怎么可能有明天。谢谢。祝福。How good a reminder, we are all forget to timely happy, always kept busy, busy to forget what. Always want to add more, can be better tomorrow. For today there is no good people, how can there be tomorrow. Thank you. A blessing.

评分人数

• blueskywhy

The  most important day  in our lifes  is  today .

i   like  the  flower  .

yes  ,actually  today is the only the capital and opportunity  wu possess,Let's grasp  fast  today.

评分人数

every day is important.

have meaning

forget yesterday and tomorrow and grasp fast today! 

very   good

good

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

today is the only posesses for us,so grasp it tiely

确是够长的,记住最后一句,忘记昨天,忘记明天,牢牢地把握住今天

I hope he also think so. Today is the most important! Not tomorrow. Not The distant future.

返回列表