听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:这是我第一次出国旅行It would be my first trip overseas
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:这是我第一次出国旅行It would be my first trip overseas

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_4255.html

A:I hear you're being sent to Madrid for the annual conference. Is that right? 我听说你要被派去马德里参加年会,是吗?

B:Yes, it would be my first trip overseas. Actually, it's going to be my first time leaving the country. 是的,这是我第一次出国旅行。实际上也是我第一次离开这个国家。

A:Are you serious? You haven't even been anywhere on vacation? 没开玩笑吧?你休假时哪儿也没去过吗?

B:No, I have never vacationed anywhere exortic. But even if I don't get a chance to travel on my personal time, at least I can travel on company time! 没有,我从未去有异国情调的地方度过假。但即使我私人时间内没有机会去旅行,至少在公司上班时我还有旅行机会。

A:Well, being able to go to the conference sounds like such a great opportunity. Have you applied at the embassy for a visa yet? 是这么回事,听起来能去参加会议就是个大好机会。你在大使馆申请签证了吗?

B:Yes, it wasn't too hard to get. All I had to do was fill out the paperwork and pay the application fee. 申请了,并不太难办。我要做的只是填写一些表格,支付一下申请费。

A:You leave next Tuesday, right? What time is your flight? 你下周二出发,对吧?什么时间的航班?

B:My flight departs at 7 am. I have everything except for my luggage ready. 早晨7点的飞机。除行李外,我全都准备好了。

A:If your flight is leaving so early, I can take you to the airport and see you off. I'll still be able to make it into the office by 9. 如果你坐那么早的航班的话,我能送你去机场,给你送行。这样我在9点之前还能赶到办公室。

B:That would be great! Thanks a lot! 那太好了。非常感谢!
更多日常闲谈英语

听力亚历山大啊

返回列表