听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 高考英语 » 议论文写作范文
返回列表 发帖

议论文写作范文

Writing (1)

1.利弊议论文

Model 1

It is a new thing that_____. Many people welcome this new development while others have expressed their concern about this.

Those who take sides against this new trend believe that _____ because_____.

One common argument, however, for ____ is that_____.

Of the two views discussed above, I am in favor of the _____. My reason is that____.

Model 2

As is known to all, there has been a wave of ____. There are many advantages / disadvantages of this modern way. First of all, _____. In the second place, _____. Lastly, _____.In a word, ____.

Model 3

When asked about ____, different people will offer different opinions. Some people take it for granted that _____. In their mind, ____. Besides, ______.

However, others hold that ____. They maintain that ____.

Weighting up these two arguments, I am for the first one. For one thing, ____. For another, _____. Therefore, as stated above, ____.

Model 4

____ is becoming more popular in ____, especially among ____. Today, it’s certainly difficult to think of ____.

There are several reasons for its popularity. First, ____. Second, ____.However, in terms of _____.

2.个人观点议论文

Model (1)

Nowadays more and more people pay more attention to _____. Some people argue that ____ while others firmly hold that _____.

In my opinion, I think this question should be probed in depth. On one hand, the first group is not totally correct because ____. On the other hand, the second group seems ____ because ____.

In a word, we can see clearly that the key lies in ____. Otherwise _____.

Model (2)

It becomes a common tendency these days for people to ____. Many people are opposed to ____ because they think_____. They also argue that ____.

In my mind, however, I can’t agree with ____. At the same time, _____. In addition, ______.

In conclusion, ______.

Model (3)

____ has been one medium of communication that has connected all the people around world. More and more people tend to concern the ____, because it is so _____ that _____.

The advantages of ____ are obvious to some people. For one thing, in terms of ____, _____. As a result, _____. Consequently, _____. For another thing, _____.

Personally, I side with the former opinion. Because _____. However, _____.

Model (4)

Presently, one phenomenon calls for people’ s attention that ____.

In general, ______. For one thing, _____. (For example, _____.) For another, _____.

As far as I am concerned, _____. To sum up, _____.

3.解决方法类议论文

Model (1)

If you ____, what will you feel? Of course, you will feel ___ because _____. Besides this, ____. For one thing, ____, For another, _____.

No easy solution can be taken to cope with the problem of ____, but ____. Therefore, my viewpoint is that _____. There is no doubt that ____.

Model (2)

Most of us today recognize that ____ has been a greatly serious problem. Therefore, _____.

From above, we can find that the reasons why ____, are as follows, the primary reason, I think, _____. For example, _____. However, ____. Second, _____. The third reason actually is the result of ____.

Therefore, _____. Moreover, _____. Let’s make our good efforts, and _____.

应试作文用这些应该不错。

评分人数

返回列表