听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.1.23 每日音乐】Time after time - Cyndi Lauper
返回列表 发帖

【2012.1.23 每日音乐】Time after time - Cyndi Lauper

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score. 今天给大家介绍的是一首老歌,来自Cyndi Lauper于1984年1月27日发布的单曲Time after time,由Cyndi Lauper和Rob Hyman合作创作,Rick Chertoff监制。BillBoard榜最高首位,持续两周。 有些音乐昙花一现,有些音乐历久弥新 歌词   Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,   and think of you   caught up in circles confusion--   is nothing new   Flashback--warm nights--   almost left behind   suitcases of memories,   time after--   sometimes you picture me--   I'm walking too far ahead   you're calling to me, I can't hear   what you've said--   Then you say--go slow--   I fall behind--   the second hand unwinds   if you're lost you can look--and you will find me   time after time   if you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting   time after time   if you're lost you can look and you will find me   time after time   if you fall I will catch you I will be waiting   time after time   after my picture fades and darkness has   turned to gray   watching through windows--you're wondering   if I'm OK   secrets stolen from deep inside   the drum beats out of time--   if you're lost you can look and you will find me   time after time   if you fall I will catch you I will be waiting   time after time   you said go slow--   I fall behind   the second hand unwinds--   if you're lost you can look and you will find me   time after time   if you fall I will catch you I will be waiting   time after time   if you're lost you can look and you will find me   time after time   if you fall I will catch you I will be waiting   time after time   time after time   time after time   time after time

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 回复 2# 冰玉程 喜欢就好哈!

返回列表