听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.2.6】Viva la vida - coldplay
返回列表 发帖

【2012.2.6】Viva la vida - coldplay

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 今天给大家介绍的是coldplay酷玩乐队的经典之作viva la vida~~~~~ Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends 是Coldplay出道10年来第四张专辑,而Viva la Vida这首歌08年蝉联24周Billboard排名第一 在2009年2月9日揭晓的第51届格莱美音乐奖中,酷玩【Coldplay】荣获最佳单曲【Viva la Vida】奖、最佳流行组合大奖和最佳摇滚专辑奖. MV版: 歌词:   Viva La Vida 生命万岁   I used to rule the world 大千世界曾由我主宰   Seas would rise when I gave the word 巨浪也曾因我之命澎湃   Now in the morning I sleep alone 而今我却在黎明独自入眠   Sweep the streets I used to own 在曾属于我的大道落寞徘徊   I used to roll the dice 凡人生死曾由我主宰   Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes 我可以尽情品味惊恐在死敌瞳孔绽开   Listen as the crowd would sing: 欣然倾听愚民高歌喝彩:   "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!" “先王亡矣!新王万代!”   One minute I held the key 上一秒我尚且手握权位经脉   Next the walls were closed on me 转瞬才知宫墙深似海   And I discovered that my castles stand 恍然发现我的城池   Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 基底散如盐沙,乱似尘埃   I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing 听那耶路撒冷钟声传来   Roman Cavalry choirs are singing 罗马骑兵歌声震彻山海   Be my mirror my sword and shield “来担当我的明镜,宝剑与盾牌”   My missionaries in a foreign field 我异疆的传教士啊   For some reason I can't explain 其中缘由我无法言说   Once you go there was never, 自你离去,   never an honest word 逆耳忠言便不复存在   That was when I ruled the world 而这便是我统治的时代   It was the wicked and wild wind 凛冽邪风呼啸袭来   Blew down the doors to let me in 吹散重门使我深陷阴霾   Shattered windows and the sound of drums 断壁残垣礼崩乐坏   People couldn't believe what I'd become 谁人猜想到我的最终下场   Revolutionaries wait 起义大军正殷切盼望有朝一日我站上断头台   For my head on a silver plate 我不过是个傀儡   Just a puppet on a lonely string 随吊线寂寞摇摆   Oh who would ever want to be king? 呜呼,谁又曾渴望万人膜拜?   I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing 听那耶路撒冷钟声传来   Roman Cavalry choirs are singing 罗马骑兵歌声震彻山海   Be my mirror my sword and shield 来担当我的明镜,宝剑与盾牌“    My missionaries in a foreign field ”我异疆的传教士阿    For some reason I can't explain 其中缘由我无法言说   I know Saint Peter won't call my name 我亦知天堂之门不会为我敞开   Never an honest word 逆耳忠言从未存在   But that was when I ruled the world 但这却是我统治的时代

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 i love it

评分人数

• xiahme

回复 2# 小钰钰

I love it too~

返回列表