听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.2.9】Long live - Taylor swift & Paula Fernandes
返回列表 发帖

【2012.2.9】Long live - Taylor swift & Paula Fernandes

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 今天给大家介绍一首好听的歌来自六国混血小美女泰勒斯威夫特的Long live~更有葡萄牙美女Paula Fernandes~ 这首歌旋律优美,听一遍就会爱上哦~~算然有两种语言,但一点都不影响歌曲的美感~ 混合版MV: 混合版歌词: lembrei desse sentimento    gritando dentro de nós    éramos todos meninos    e em cada um vivia uma paixão    como na cena de um filme    vencemos pesadelos    enfrentando os dragões    criados por nossos medos    fruto da imaginação    de frente a uma nova era    na onda de uma canção    nós construímos história    mente, alma e coração    long live the walls    we crashed through    how the kingdom lights shined    just for me and you    I was screaming long live    all the magic we made    and bring on all the pretenders    one day we will be remembered    I said remember this feeling    I passed the pictures around    of all the years that we stood there    on the side-lines wishing for right now    we are the kings and the queens    you traded your baseball cap for a crown    when they gave us our trophies    and we help them up for our town    de frente a uma nova era    na onda de uma canção    nós construímos história    mente, alma e coração    long live the walls    we crashed through    how the kingdom lights shined    just for me and you    I was screaming long live    all the magic we made    and bring on all the pretenders    I’m not afraid    long live all the mountains we moved    I had the time of my life    fighting dragons with you    I was screaming long live    the look on your face    and bring on all the pretenders    one day we will be remembered    hold on    just spinning around    confetti falls to the ground    may these memories break our fall     lembrei do momento    que fiz promessa pra nós dois    pintando o nosso destino    puro e simples, pleno    e sem fim    que fosse assim    sem um “goodbye”    fosse pra sempre um “cheguei”    o sonho que construímos    me vi feliz, eu te achei    será muito mais    que achar    será muito além    que pensar    long live the walls we crashed through    I had the time of my life with you    long, long live the walls we crashed through    all the kingdom lights shined just for me and you    and I was screaming, "long live all the magic we made"   and bring on all the pretenders   I'm not afraid    singing long live all the mountains we moved    I had the time of my life   fighting dragons with you    and long, long live the look on your face    and bring on all the pretenders    one day we will be remembered

这两个女孩长的真美啊。

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 回复 2# tingroom 哈哈~挑一个带走吧~~

神呐~六国混血儿,膜拜啊~

评分人数

• xiahme

回复 4# sophy_5288

一大家子从上到下全是混血~太强大了~

顶你版主,这么迟才发出来

评分人数

• xiahme