听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.02.16】每日欣赏 Stronger- Kelly Clarkson
返回列表 发帖

【2012.02.16】每日欣赏 Stronger- Kelly Clarkson

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:15 编辑 好久不见啦~~小编电脑报废,现在在网吧默默发帖。。 昨天听了一首歌来自Kelly Clarkson 的 Stronger~感觉很不错,推荐给大家~ MV: 歌词: You know the bed feels warmer Sleeping here alone You know I dream in colour And do the things I want You think you got the best of me Think you had the last laugh Bet you think that everything good is gone Think you left me broken down Think that I'd come running back Baby you don't know me, cause you're devil What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fire Put that thing on ligher Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone You heard that I was starting over with someone new But told you I was moving on over you You didn't think that I'd come back I'd come back swinging You try to break me what you say What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fire Put that thing on lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone Thanks to you I got a new thing started Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning In the end... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fire Put that thing on lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone I'm alone

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:15 编辑 You know the bed feels warmer Sleeping here alone You know I dream in colour And do the things I want i like it

评分人数

• xiahme

good music, but how can i make music MV in this web

评分人数

Good job .

评分人数

强烈感谢楼主

评分人数

回复 3# 寒池冰月

你想说的是怎么发帖吗?

回复 4# Anticipant

代表她谢谢你