听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【2-17】我爱你胜过爱我自己
返回列表 发帖

【2-17】我爱你胜过爱我自己

It all began as we were standing in front of the bathroom mirror, me fixing Amanda's blonde hair. I said, “I love you, Amanda.” “And, I love you,” she replied. “Oh, yeah,” I taunted. “Well, I love you more.” Her eyes lit up as she recognized the cue for the start of another “I love you more” match. “Nuh-uh,” she laughed, “I love you the most.” “I love you bigger than a volcano!” I countered—a favorite family phrase in these battles of love. “But, Mom, I love you from here to China.” A country she's learning about from our new neighbors up the street. We volleyed back and forth a few favorite lines. “I love you more than peanut butter.” “Well, I love you more than television.” “I even love you more than bubble gum.” It was my turn again, and I made the move that usually brings victory. “I love you bigger than the universe!” On this day, however, Amanda was not going to give up. I could see she was thinking. “Mom,” she said in a quiet voice, “I love you more than myself.”I stopped. Dumbfounded,overwhelmed by her sincerity. Here I thought I knew more than she did. I thought I knew at least everything that she knew. However, my four-year-old daughter knows more about love than her 28-year-old mom.

事情发生时,我们俩正站在浴室的镜子前,我替阿曼达梳理她的一头金发。我说,“我爱你,阿曼达。”“我也爱你,”她回答。“噢,是的,”我嘲弄她。“好吧,我爱你更多。”当她意识到另一场关于“我爱你”的口舌之争拉开帷幕时,她的眼睛闪闪发亮。“呐,”她大笑着说,“我最爱你。”我回敬道:“我对你的爱比一座火山还要大!”这句话是我们爱的争夺战中最受欢迎的家庭用语。“可,妈妈,我对你的爱从这里一直延伸到中国。”这是她从我们街那头新来的邻居那儿学到的国家名称。我们用这些美言你来我往地斗了几个回合。“我爱你胜过爱花生酱。”“噢,我爱你胜过爱电视机。”“我爱你甚至超过爱泡泡糖。”又轮到我了,我决定使出杀手锏:“我对你的爱超越整个宇宙!”每次用这招都会胜出的。可今天,阿曼达不打算“善罢甘休”。我看得出她正绞尽脑汁。“妈妈,”她平静地说,“我爱你胜过爱我自己。”我顿时无言以对,目瞪口呆。女儿的真诚让我折服。我原以为,我比她懂得更多。我以为,至少她知道的事情我都知道。可是,我那4岁的宝贝女儿比她28岁的妈妈更懂得爱。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I love you more than myselfso cute girl

童言总是因为最真实而深深打动我们内心。。。祝福。 TongYan always because the real and deeply touched our hearts... A blessing.

touched and moved violently by the girl's love. yeah,most time the naive kid knows more than we do.

返回列表