听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 翻译提高(12-02-21)
返回列表 发帖

翻译提高(12-02-21)

他说:“我认为,没有哪个国家或者个人总想跟别人说起自己的不幸。”“但是,如果别人总是说这段痛苦历史是捏造的,那么,我们中国人民必须要站起来,好好说说这件事。是他们不断地让我们想起这段历史。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

He said: “I don’t think that any country or individual always mention their unfortunate to other people.” “But, if other people always say that this painful is faked, then Chinese must stand up and talk about it with them. They constantly make us remember of this history.”

他说:“我认为,没有哪个国家或者个人总想跟别人说起自己的不幸。”“但是,如果别人总是说这段痛苦历史是捏造的,那么,我们中国人民必须要站起来,好好说说这件事。是他们不断地让我们想起这段历史。”

he says" i think, no any country or any one wants to say his unfortunaty to otheres" " but ,if others always say this painful history is untrue, our CHinese must stand up, and have to talk this thing, it's them let us thinking this history always"

he said:"I think that neither a country or a person will always talk about his unfortune with other.""but,if other people is always saying that this painful history is made up,Our Chinese people should stand up,and talking about it seriously .It'they that remind us of this history

返回列表