听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 翻译提高(12-02-21)---之二
返回列表 发帖

翻译提高(12-02-21)---之二

Young people already play a crucial role in working for peace. Yet I know they can do even more. So this International Day comes with a challenge for young people everywhere: Expand on your work to build peace. Share your plans and ideas, with creativity and passion. The world's concerns will soon be in your hands.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Young people already play a crucial role in working for peace. Yet I know they can do even more. So this International Day comes with a challenge for young people everywhere: Expand on your work to build peace. Share your plans and ideas, with creativity and passion. The world's concerns will soon be in your hands.
年轻人已经在和平事业上起了至关重要的作用,我也知道他们能够做的更多。所以国际日的到来对各地的年轻来说是一个挑战:扩大你的工作建立和平。用你的激情和创造性来分享你的计划和建议。世界的关注很快就在你们的手中。

年轻人已经在现在的工作中扮演很重要的较色。我也知道他们可以做的更好。所以对于年轻人来说这个国际化的时代到处充满了挑战:让你的事业顺利的建立。分享你的计划和想法,有创造性的和有极强的。世界的关注就掌握在你的手心

返回列表