听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » Gymboree金宝贝经典早教歌曲30首
返回列表 发帖

Gymboree金宝贝经典早教歌曲30首

本帖最后由 pady401 于 2012-2-23 09:57 编辑

全球早教第一品牌-gymboree金宝贝,是0-5岁幼儿最快乐分天地,有系统的开发幼儿潜能,提供寓教于乐的学习课程,包括育乐、音乐和美术。有了它,在家里重复地给宝宝放这些音乐并随之运动,也能将上课成果深深地巩固

[/url]

[url=http://www.tingroom.com/song/jinbaobei/170645.html]英语歌曲:We Take Our Little Hands

We Take Our Little Hands We take our little hands And go clap-clap-clap clap-clap-clap clap-clap-clap We take our little hands And go clap-clap-clap Its time to say good bye We take our little hands And go stamp-stamp-stamp We take our little hands A...

英语歌曲:Gymbo Time

Gymbo Time I have a little friend And Gymbo is his name-o G-y-m-b-o, G-y-m-b-o, G-y-m-b-o, And Gymbo is his name o! Gymbo, Gymbo, come out and play Gymbo, Gymbo, come out and play Ive got a friend His name is Gymbo, He goes up and down, Ive got a fri...

英语歌曲:Open, shut them

Open, shut them Open, shut them Open, shut them Give a little clap, clap, clap Open, shut them Open, shut them Put them on your lap, lap, lap Creel them, crawl them Creel them, crawl them Right up to your chin, chin, chin Open wide your little mouth...

英语歌曲:Stop! Look! Listen!

Stop! Look! Listen! Stop! Look! And Listen! Before you cross the street! First you use your eyes, Then you use your ears, And then you use your feet....

英语歌曲\"\"own By The Banks

Down By The Banks Down by the banks Of the hanky panky Where the bullfrogs Jump from bank to banky They went Oops, oops, belly flops One missed the lilypad And wentKERPLOPS...

英语歌曲:Big-eyed Owl

Big-eyed Owl Theres a big-eyed owl With a long pointy nose Two pointed ears And claws for her toes She lives way up high in the trees And when she looks at you She flaps her wings and says, Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!...

英语歌曲:Six Little Ducks

Six Little Ducks Six little ducks that I once knew Fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones too But the one little duck with the feather on her back She led the others with a Quack-quack-quack Down to the river they would go Wibble wobble, wibble wobble to a...

英语歌曲:Oh, Grizzly Bear

Oh, Grizzly Bear Oh, grizzly bear, oh grizzly bear Is sleeping in his cave, shhhhh Please be very quiet Please be very quiet, shhhhh Do not wake him, Do not shake him, Or he is sure to GROWL!...

英语歌曲:Bee Hives

Bee Hives Here are my bee hives Where are the bees? Hiding away where nobody sees Will they come out? Lets open their doors 1-2-3-4-BZZZZZZZ...

英语歌曲\"\"opping Bubbles

Popping Bubbles Popping bubbles I like popping bubbles Popping bubbles Here at Gymboree Do I see them in the air? Yes, I see them in the air In the air, in the air, Ohhh, Do I see them on your head Do I see them on your finger....

英语歌曲\"\"op-Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop-Pop Were gonna pop-pop-pop our bubbles pop-pop-pop our bubbles pop-pop-pop our bubbles Pop some bubbles with me pop-pop-pop pop those bubbles pop-pop-pop those bubbles pop-pop-pop pop those bubbles Here at Gymboree 1 little 2 little 3 little...

英语歌曲:Shake and Shake

Shake and Shake Come on everybody Gather around Grab our parachute And shake it on down Were gonna shake And shake and shake And shake Were gonna shake And shake and shake AndSTOP Hey everybody That was really good Now lets get it movin Dont you thin...

英语歌曲\"\"arachute Play

Parachute Play Everybody off and lets go under Everybody off and lets go under Everybody off and lets go under Here at Gymboree Were goinunder, were goinunder Underneath the parachute we go, Lets go Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple Makes the...

英语歌曲\"\"oop-De-Lou

Loop-De-Lou Here we go Loop-De-Lou Here we go Loop-De-Lou Here we go Loop-De-Lou All on a Saturday night. I put my two hands in I pull my two hands out, I give my hands a shake-shake-shake And turn myself about I put my big toe in I put my whole self...

英语歌曲:Hey Mister Jumping Jack

Hey Mister Jumping Jack Hey Mister Jumping Jack, a funny old man He jumps and he jumps whenever he can

英语歌曲:Mulberry Bush

Mulberry Bush Here we go round the mulberry bush The mulberry bush the mulberry bush Here we go round the mulberry bush So early in the morning This is the way we round and stretch Stamp our feet. Wiggle your ears. Run and run. Sit right down...

英语歌曲:Tick Tock

Tick Tock Tick Tock, Tick Tock Im a little cuckoo clock Tick Tock, Tick Tock Now Im striking one oclock (cuckoo!) Two oclock (cuckoo! Cuckoo! Three oclock (cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!)...

英语歌曲:Head and Shoulders

Head and Shoulders Head, shoulders, knees and toes Knees and toes Head, shoulders, knees and toes Knees and toes Eyes and ears and mouth and nose Head, shoulders, knees and toes Knees and toes...

英语歌曲:Ten Little Horses

Ten Little Horses Ten little horses galloped into town Five were black and five were brown They galloped up And they galloped down, And they galloped themselves Right out of town. Whoop!!...

英语歌曲:JUMP FOR ME

JUMP FOR ME Jump,jump,jump for me Jumping is fun,you will see Jump high,jump low Jumping,jumping we will go...

英语歌曲:1-2-3

1-2-3 1-2-3at Gymboree Its time to Gymbercize Here at gymboree Its time to touch the sky Its time to twist and twist 1 means youcause youre number one 2 means mecause Im here too That leaves 3, who can that be? 3 means weeeecause here we go! Its time...

英语歌曲:I Can Wiggle My Fingers

I Can Wiggle My Fingers I can wiggle my fingers. I can wiggle my toes I can wiggle my shoulders And I can wiggle my nose I can wiggle the wiggles All out of me And I can be still As still as can be!...

英语歌曲:Bells Are Ringing

Bells Are Ringing Bells are ringing, Bells are ringing, Hear them chime, hear them chime Calling all the children, calling all the children Its circle time, circle time You take Daddy, Ill take Mommy Lets all play Jumping high and climbing Sing, laug...

英语歌曲:Wheels On The Bus

Wheels On The Bus Wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, round and round The wheels on the bus go round and round Lets hurry to Gymboree...

英语歌曲:Hey,Mister Knickerbocker

Hey,Mister Knickerbocker Hey, Mister Knickerbocker, boppity bop I like the way you boppity bop I like the way you boppity bop Listen to the sound you make on the floor. With your arms. With your feet With your head With your tongue....

英语歌曲:If You’re Happy

If Youre Happy and You Know It If youre happy and you know it, clap your hands If youre happy and you know it, Be a friend of mine and show it If youre happy and you know it, clap your hands If you want a little love, give a hug If just a little love...

英语歌曲:Clap Your Hands

Clap Your HandsCome on everybody and clap your hands,Its time for GymboreeStamp your feetJump up highIts time for clapping handsStampinfeet and jumpinhighAnd weve got one more thingWed like you to tryLets blow a kiss...

英语歌曲:Circle time

Circle time Come and join our circle Our circle is grand Sing and dance together Please take somebodys hand Circle time, circle time Its circle time, C-I-R-C-L-E Circle, circle time, C-I-R-C-L-E Now its circle time, 1,2,1-2-3, Red and green and yello...

英语歌曲\"\"et’s All Make A Circle!

Lets All Make A Circle! Lets all make a circle A circle, a circle Lets all make a circle So big and so round A circle, a circle A Gymboree circle Lets all make a circle So big and so round! Lets all sit together, Together, together Lets all sit toget...

英语歌曲:Sing Gymboree

Sing Gymboree Hey, all you friends out there Get some songs wed like to share Help us welcome this

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

It's right, music is very very important for baby's grow up.

返回列表