听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.02.23】每日欣赏 1973- James Blunt
返回列表 发帖

【2012.02.23】每日欣赏 1973- James Blunt

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:15 编辑 第一次听就爱上的歌~淡淡的忧伤蔓延,随着音符的流淌,仿佛缓缓步入难忘的“1973” 相信每个人都有属于自己的1973,让我们跟着这首歌细细回忆那些忘却不了的回忆吧~ MV: 歌词: Simona You're getting older Your journey's been Etched on your skin Simona Wish i have known that What seemed so strong Has been and gone I will call you up every saturday night And we both stayed up 'til the morning light And we sang "here we go again" And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you When nineteen seventy three Singing "here we go again" Simona Wish i was sober So i could see clearly now The rain has gone Simona I guess it's over My memory plays our tune The same old song I will call you up every saturday night And we both stayed up 'til the morning light And we sang "here we go again" And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you When nineteen seventy three Singing "here we go again" I will call you up every saturday night And we both stayed up 'til the morning light And we sang "here we go again" And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you When nineteen seventy three Singing "here we go again" I will call you up every saturday night And we both stayed up 'til the morning light And we sang "here we go again" And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you When nineteen seventy three Singing "here we go again" And though time goes by I will always be In a club with you When nineteen seventy three

评分人数

• kobe

sounds cool,  It's comfortable,I like it. thx

评分人数

• xiahme

有忧伤的感觉么?

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:15 编辑 回复 3# tingroom 必须有啊~~淡淡的~

I   like

To be honest, I don't like it .But I could feel it writting for a lover!

一直就很喜欢JB的歌

非常酷哦,不顶对不起良心

I 喜欢

返回列表