当我的朋友乔治在床上看书时,两个小偷爬进了他的厨房。
    他们进到屋里后,走进了饭厅。饭厅很暗,于是他们打开了手电筒。
    突然他们听到身后有声音。“什么事?什么事?”有人叫着。小偷扔下了手电筒,飞快地逃走了。
    乔治听到了响声,迅速地下了楼。
    他开了灯,但不见一个人。小偷逃走了。
    但时乔治的鹦鹉亨利仍在那里。“什么事,乔治?”它叫着。“没事,亨利。”乔治笑着说,“接着睡觉吧。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

本帖最后由 白天羽 于 2012-3-4 13:29 编辑

Do you like stories? I want to tell you a true story. It happened to a friend of mine a year ago.
While my friend, George, was reading in bed, two thieves climbed into his kitchen.
After they had entered the house, they went into the dining room. It was very dark, so they turned on a torch.
Suddenly, they heard a voice behind them. "What's up? What's up?" someone called. The thieves dropped the torch and ran away as quickly as they could.
George heard the noise and came downstairs quickly.
He turned on the light, but he couldn't see anyone. The thieves had already gone.
But George's parrot, Henry, was still there. "What's up, George?" the he called. 'Nothing, Henry,' George said and smiled. 'Go back to sleep.

评分人数

• 白天羽

do you like to hear the story?I want to tell your a real story.this was a story that happened on my friend one year ago.when my friend George read on his bed,two thieves was climbing to his kitchen.after they went to the house,they walked the dining room.the dining room was really dark,so they turned on his torch.and suddenly they hear some sound from his back."what's wrong?what's wrong?"someone called.the thief threw the torch and ran away.George had hear some voices and quickly went downstair.he turned on the light,but he didn't see anyone.the thief had run away.but George's parrot Henry was still there."what's wrong,George?"it called."nothing,Henry."George smiled and said,"go to sleep".

快译完了,一个单词打错了,删除的时候成了倒退,全没了。

返回列表