听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Patience
返回列表 发帖

Patience

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:32 编辑 歌曲:Patience 乐队:Guns N’Roses 词曲:Izzy Stradlin Patience 1,2,1,2,3,4 (whistle) Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you I'm still alright to smile Girl I think about you ev'ry day now Was a time when I wasn't sure But you set my mind at ease There is no doubt You're in my heart now Said woman take it slow It'll work itself out fine All we need is just a little patience Said sugar make it slow and We come together fine All we need is just a little patience Patience I sit here on the stairs 'Cause I'd rather be alone If I can't have you right now I'll wait, dear Sometimes I get so tense But I can't speed up the time But you know, love there's One more thing to consider Said woman take it slow And things will be just fine You and I'll just use a little patience Said sugar take the time 'Cause the lights are shining bright You and I've got what it takes to make it We won't fake it Aah, never break it 'Cause I can't take it ...little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah, need a little patience, yeah, just a little patience, yeah, some more pati.. I've been walkin' the streets to night just trying to get it right it's hard to see when so many around You know I don't like being stuck in a crowd And the streets don't change, but baby the names I ain't got time for this game 'Cause I need you, yeah but I need you, oh I need you, woh I need you, Ooh this time 这首歌是Izzy写他的前任女友的。 [wmv]http://wynfield.tony-bruno.org/sounds/patience.mp3[/wmv] [ 本帖最后由 么妙 于 2009-7-30 02:17 PM 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• xln1120

opera不支持插件,特意上IE来听听,速度太慢啦。应该找小的wma做链接的。。。

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:32 编辑
原帖由 xln1120 于 2009-7-30 04:27 PM 发表 opera不支持插件,特意上IE来听听,速度太慢啦。应该找小的wma做链接的。。。
小的音质不好啊... 唉... 下次还是用小的吧

原帖由 么妙 于 2009-8-4 08:55 发表

小的音质不好啊...  唉... 下次还是用小的吧

返回列表