听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Hotel California
返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:32 编辑 喜爱摇滚的包括喜欢英文歌曲的的fans没有几个不知道《Hotel California(加州旅馆)》,这首非常经典的吉他曲是二十世纪最著名的流行音乐作品之一,它造就了一批Hotel California的超级fans。因为是这首单曲太有名了,风头甚至盖过了它的创造者“老鹰乐队”(The Eagles)。 这首歌可以说是Eagles在最佳状态、最佳组合之下完成的一首旷世之作,这首 Hotel California 在1977年连续8周获得排行榜冠军的位置,歌曲特殊之处在于Don Felder与Joe Walsh所的双吉他效果。 hotel california(加州旅馆)是一首极为经典的试音单曲,且历经30年至今不衰。 这首歌之所以成为经典,被奉为乡村音乐的圣经之一,除了意义深厚的歌词,还源于其中极具质感的歌手歌声触动了人们内心的情弦,音色纯正的吉他,沉重有力的低音鼓,以及真实再现的现场感。此外,多种乐器的正确运用也让人们大呼过瘾。即考验了音响器材的各个频段的素质,还特别对器材的乐器结像力和定位能力提出了很高的要求。此外,《加州旅馆》也是一个全球通用的试音典范音乐。 曲子:Hotel California 加州旅馆 乐队:Eagles on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair warm smell of colitas rising up through the air up ahead in the distance, i saw a shimmering light my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dimmer i had to stop for the night there she stood in the doorway; i heard the mission bell and i was thinking to myself, 'this could be heaven or this could be hell' then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way there were voices down the corridor, i thought i heard them say... welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place (such a lovely place) plenty of room at the hotel california any time of year, you can find it here her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes benz she's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends how they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. some dance to remember, some dance to forget so i called up the captain,'please bring me my wine' he said,'we haven't had that spirit here since 1969' and still those voices are calling from far away wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say... welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place (such a lovely face) they livin' it up at the hotel california what a nice surprise, bring your alibis mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice and she said 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device' and in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast they stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast last thing i remember, i was running for the door i had to find the passage back to the place i was before 'relax' said the nightman, we are programed to receive. you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave [ 本帖最后由 么妙 于 2009-8-4 10:29 AM 编辑 ]

评分人数

• xln1120

不错,不错,我也灰常喜欢这首歌

返回列表