听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 女人的眼泪
返回列表 发帖

女人的眼泪

有句话说:女人是水做的。是的,眼泪似乎是女人的专利。无论是伤心的泪,委屈的泪还是激动的泪,女人的眼泪是不受责备的。也许你不明白为什么女人天生爱流泪,那么请听上帝的解释……

A little boy asked his mother "why are you crying?"

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said.

His mum just hugged him and said, "and you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to god; and when god got on the phone, he asked, "god, why do women cry so easily?"

God said: "when I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort."

"I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children."

"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. "

"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly."

"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."

"I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."

"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see: the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."

"The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart and the place where love resides."

无论是伤心的泪,委屈的泪还是激动的泪,女人的眼泪是不受责备的。这句话固然完全正确,但任何人都一样会产生内心的眼泪,许多时候男人照样会有这些眼泪和苦水,只是大部分男子太照顾自己的面子,里子之类而不易轻易痛苦罢了。
这就需要男男女女之间出现了问题要及时交流,因为站的角度不同,看法会不同。

任何时候的眼泪只能是作为一种发泄的种类或新陈代谢的理由,其实任何时候的眼泪都不能解决任何问题。但当人们高兴或伤心时总会流出激动的眼泪。

返回列表