听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2012.3.15-消失的爱(2)
返回列表 发帖

2012.3.15-消失的爱(2)

That night, he lay on his bunk dreaming of Lili and Marleen, and was inspired to write a poem coupling their names. He called it "Song of a Young Sentry".
那天夜里,他躺在床上梦想着丽莉和玛伦,这激发起了他的创作灵感,他将她们的名字连在一起写下了一首诗,并取名为《年轻哨兵之歌》。It tells of a soldier standing in lamplight outside a barracks saying good-bye to his sweetheart, Lilli Marleen. A bugle sounds. The soldier yearns to stay with Lili, but the bugle calls again. As he leaves, he wonders aloud: Should anything happen to me, will another man stand under the lamplight with my love? Or will my ghost embrace her once again?
诗中讲的是一个士兵战在营房外的灯光下向她的心上人丽莉•玛琳告别的故事:出征的号角响了,但士兵仍可望和丽莉呆在一起,他不愿与她分离。可是号角声再次响起,催促着他。离别之际,他禁不住想:未来将会发生什么事呢,会不

会有另一个男人和我的爱人再站在这个灯光下呢?我的灵魂可以再次拥抱她吗?

Posted to the Russian front, Leip never saw Lili or Marleen again. Some 20 years later he included "Song of a Young Sentry" in an anthology of his poems. Berlin composer Norbert Schultze spotted the poem, set it to music,

entitled it "Lili Marleen" and offered it to tenor Jan Bayern---who turned it down as "too simple."
此后,莱普被派往了俄国前线,他再也没有见到丽莉和玛伦。大约20年后,他将这首《年轻哨兵之歌》收进了他的一本诗集。柏林作曲家诺伯特•舒尔茨看到了这首诗,将它谱成曲,起名叫《丽莉•玛伦》,并将它送给男高音歌唱家詹•拜
恩,请他演唱可他却以“太简单”为由拒绝了。

Schultze gave "Lili Marleen" to a nightclub singer named Lale Andersen, a striking blonde with a haunting, sensual voice that suited the songs melancholy. In 1939 the Electrola Company recorded it. By then war had broken out,

and only 700 copies of "Lili" were sold---each worth about '300 today.
舒尔茨又将《丽莉•玛伦》送给了一个名叫拉尔•安德森的夜总会歌手,她是一个迷人的金发女郎,有着一副令人难忘的、美妙的嗓音,正适合这首歌忧伤的旋律。1939年,爱来客都乐唱片公司给安德森的这首歌灌录了磁带。到战争爆发时
,《丽莉•玛伦》只卖出了700盘今天每盘价值300美元。

The song remained in obscurity for two years. After Germany occupied Yugoslavia, the Wehrmacht opened Radio Belgrade to broadcast to its troops in the Balkans and North Africa. The station director had to scrounge some

records. In a cellar at Radio Vienna, a soldier unearthed a dust-covered collection of recordings among them Andersen's "Lili Marleen". On the evening of August 18, 1941, it went on the air for the first time.
在此后的两年里,这首歌一直默默无闻。在德国占领南斯拉夫之后,德军开设了贝尔格莱德广播电台,向驻扎在巴尔干和北非的德军广播。这样,电台台长就不得不四处寻找唱片来播出。在维也纳电台的地下室中,一名士兵发现了一堆上
面积满灰尘的唱片其中就有安德森演唱的《丽莉•玛伦》。1941年8月18日晚上,贝尔格莱德广播电台首次播放了这首歌。

My future brother-in-law, then a tank officer in the Afrikakorps, heard the song. "I was spellhound," he told me years later. So were thousands of other soldiers. Requests for repeats poured into Radio Belgrade.
我未来的内弟,当时在北非军团中担任坦克兵军官,听到了这首歌。几年之后,他对我说:“我一听就被它深深地迷住了。”成千上万的士兵也被它深深地迷住了,他们纷纷写信给贝尔格莱德广播电台要求重播。

The song also became a homefront favorite, broadcast regularly on Radio Berlin. “My son has fallen,” wrote one German mother to composer Schultze. “In his last letter he wrote of 'Lili Marleen.' I think of him whenever I hear
your song.”
在后方,这首歌也广受欢迎,在柏林电台定期播出。一位德国母亲给作曲家舒尔茨的信中写道:“我的儿子已经阵亡了,他的最后一封来信中提到了《丽莉•玛伦》。我一听到你的这首歌就会想起他”

precious love story would go through hundreds of years,this one could be one of them

返回列表